3:10 to Crazytown

It was a terribly hot morning. Even at five am, it was a sweltering heat. It was only going to get worse. Thankfully the run with Trent cooled us off a bit, however it wasn't enough because as soon we got back, the heat felt hotter. Everyone was dying from the blistering heat wave by the time they awoke.

Trent and I tried to cool off afterwards with a shower, but even then, it didn't help much because we began sweating bullets immediately once we left the communal washrooms. It was the hottest summer ever.

Trent ended up taking his shirt off to battle the heat, fanning himself with his hand. Which that didn't help much. Sweat cascaded from his chest rolling down his pecs and biceps. Trent for some reason looked really attractive in his sweaty state. His bangs cling to his forehead, his eyes weary and tired from the sun.

My jacket was tied around my waist exposing my tattoos and scars. My biceps and chest glistened with perspiration. It was way too hot to be wearing wool and leather.

Sitting it in the shade with a few others didn't help either. Lindsay and Beth were dying in a corner, fanning each others faces while sharing each others sweat as they cling to each other like monkeys. Trent was fanning himself against the tree while I was peeling the curls sticking to my neck up into a bun. It was so hot I didn't want to do anything at all. This heat was ridiculous.

Sipping from my water bottle managed to help keep me hydrated while also keeping me cool. With the back of my metallic hand, I wiped off the water dribbling down my chin before wiping it on my wet forehead to cool down.

"Mind sharing some of your water?" asked Trent staring at my drink, licking his parched lips thirstily. I complied with a nod as he opened his mouth for me to squeeze the sides of my bottle for it to waterfall into his mouth. "Thanks. This heat is making me dehydrated."

"You said it," I said with a heavy sigh as I leaned against the bark to fan myself with my hand. "Hopefully today will be a water challenge."

"Ugh yes. A pool day would be so refreshing and cool." agreed Trent.

"I think I may just get in my swimsuit anyway." I mention tirelessly. "It's too hot for pants."

So I changed and came back out to my original spot where I was sitting under the tree with Trent and Lindsay and Beth. They were both passed out from the heat. Trent was profusely fanning himself, drinking my water bottle.

"Hey," perked up Trent once I sat down beside him, putting my drink down as his gaze flashed toward me quickly before shyly looking away. "White looks really good on you."

"Oh, this?" I ask referring to my bikini. I looked fantastic in it. Truthfully I was hoping Trent liked it which is awful to say because he has a girlfriend, and they're not doing too well either. "Merci. If only we were at the beach."

"That would be awesome." Trent sighed, resting against the tree with his arms behind his head. "Beats this weather."

I nodded, leaning against the bark with him to take a sip of my drink. Thoughts were put in my head thinking of his lips being on the mouth piece wondering what it would be like with them against mine. The heatwave is having me imagine things. This wasn't good.

"Too hot... to do... anything! Ugh!" Harold groaned painfully from the burning sun.

"Can't you fan any faster?" Justin asked Owen.

Owen panted heavily as he fanned him with a giant green leaf, "You're hot, but I'm hotter." He laughed weakly before he fell over with a thud, possibly from the heat itself.

There was a loud gunshot that startled everyone. Trent clutched to me with sweaty arms wrapped around my bare stomach as we turned to see Chris in a western costume with two pistols in his hands. Trent breathed shakily beside me, alert from the gunshot. DJ seemed more shook.