Lessons

I woke up by the feeling of my body being lifted over someones shoulder. I coughed and tried to figure out where I was, but my mind was still waking up. My body was limp and I swayed with the steps of the person caring me. I could feel we were walking on stairs and then smelled the familiar aroma of Matt, we were in his room. He threw me on his bed and walked into the bathroom. I laid my head on his soft warm bed and closed my eyes trying to regain my thoughts. I opened them when I heard him walk back in and sit on the bed. I flinched away when I saw his hand move, but noticed there was a wet towel in his hand.

"Can you clean yourself, or do I need to." He said coldly looking over top of me. I raised my hand and grabbed the towel. I touched my face gently causing me to wince. My whole face was on fire, the pain was overwhelming, but I was now in Matt's room alone, I knew the rules. I wiped my face watching his white towel turn red. I had to close my eyes to control my emotions bubbling to the surface. When I was done I handed him the towel and as I was trained, sat up.

"Am I decent?" I asked keeping my eyes down. A small smile twitched on his lips. He knew I was still trained, he knew he had power over me. He reached his hand out for the towel and nodded his head. I never wanted to see that nod again, I clenched my teeth fighting back the anger. He walked to the bathroom and disposed of the towel and came back to bed with me. He pushed me down and turned me so he was the small spoon. He was breathing deep into my hair and moaning.

"I knew you would come around." He said rubbing my hair. I was broken inside, i did not want to be in his arms, i felt dirty while he held me, but I knew I was trapped here with him.

"So, what does your father think about you coming to get me?" I asked trying to sound friendly.

"He really missed you." He said kissing the back of my head. I shivered at the thought. I hated Matt, but I despised his father.

"Why did he tell my mother that you were not going to bother me again?" I asked hoping to understand. Me hearing that made me get the courage to heal, I was grateful for this, but I was still confused.

"He didn't want your mother to keep harassing us, so he said what he must." He said, moving his hands down my arm and to my legs. "You know you are still in your underwear?" He said snapping my thong strap against my leg. "Do you want some of your clothes?" He asked me sitting up to look at me.

"May I shower?" I asked him looking down. He laughed and slid his finger under my thong strap.

"Of course you can, here, lets get you out of these." He said slipping my thong off. I stiffened while he was moving. I did not want to be with intimate with him, I did not want him to see me naked again, but I was in his room and I knew the rules. I allowed him to take my bra off and I laid there perfectly still, naked looking up at Matt waiting. Matt's eyes moved over my body and he smiled making me shiver. He nodded his head and I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom. I wanted to close the door, be alone, but I knew the rules. I walked into his huge shower turning on the hot water letting it cleanse me and warm me. I watched the water turn red as it ran over my face. Once the water ran clear I washed my hair and body. I wanted to stay in the shower forever, I did not want to be near Matt. I fought myself to turn the water off and walk into the closet. I went to my side and pulled out my approved clothes, black long sleeves shirt with black pants. I was allowed to be barefoot in his room but if we walked down stairs I had to put my shoes on. I figured we would not be leaving the room any time soon so I skipped the socks. I dried my hair, and then looked at my face. I gasped when I saw the black marks and open wounds covering my face. I started to shake, falling to the ground crying, How was this happening again.