Chapter 32

Few Months Time Skip: Semi's POV
We had just finished filming for the day and everyone was back in their rooms for the night. I could hear the noise from a few of the editors complaining but that was normal. Like each night, I was getting ready to go to my room and call or text Shirabu, but there was something I wanted to ask one of the people here.

"Kuroo, are you in there??" I asked, knocking on the door. The door unlocked and I saw Kenma open the door instead.

"Kuroo has headphones on. Come in." Kenma said, not taking his eyes off his phone. I stepped inside and walked over to Kuroo. Kuroo and Bokuto were both the hairstylists for the actors and Kenma was the makeup artist. Along with one other man here, but I think that he's asleep. And Kuroo and Kenma are always up a bit late.

"Oh hey Semi. What's up."

"Can I ask you some advice about something?"

"Yeah sure."

"What do you think of this?" I asked, turning my phone on and showing him a photo of something. Kuroo tilted his head and looked at it before smiling.

"Hey, it's really nice. What're you looking at those for?"

"...What do you think?"

"Okay, fair enough. Why're you asking me? Am I special? Or are ya asking everyone."

"Oh you're special alright. But no, I'm asking you because you have a good eye for this type of stuff." I said, Kenma snickering in the background at my comment while Kuroo huffed. I sighed and sat down, Kuroo turning his attention back to me.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Hey, so how long does it normally take for a movie to be filmed so we can go home???"

"Depends. Most of them take a few months."

"We've been here a few months already."

"Yeah, and we're pretty close to the end. You excited to go home?"

"Kind of."

"That boyfriend of yours you talk about missing you?"

"Yeah. Him and our daughter."

"Oh? I didn't know you guys had a kid."

"Well, he was the one who had originally wanted to adopt her. And, honestly I was kind of against it. I didn't want to bother with a kid. But, being away from both of them... I guess I do miss her little face. Whenever Shirabu calls me, he always has her with him and she's always so happy to see me.." I said with a small smile, Kuroo chuckling.

"So, little one ended up stealing your heart?"

"Yeah.. Hate to admit it but yeah. I told Shirabu when I get back home, I'll start helping him take care of her properly. I was letting him do all the hard work, and I feel awful about it."

"Well that's good pal, you're learning." Kuroo said, giving my back a pat. I smiled faintly and thanked him before getting up.

"Pft, thanks. Anyway, I'll leave you two alone. Thanks. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said, waving goodnight to Kenma who nodded his head in acknowledgment and went back to looking at his phone. Kenma might seem a little rude at first meeting because of his inattentiveness, but he was actually pretty nice. At least to some of us here.

Kuroo's POV
"So what was that about?"

"Something secret." I said as Kenma closed the door and walked over to me. I set aside my laptop and made space for Kenma to climb into my lap. He continued playing a game on his phone while cuddling up against my chest. I smiled faintly at him, watching him play the little game. Kenma was so precious to me. He and I had met agessss ago when we were like, I don't even know, 8 maybe?

Kenma had invited me over to his place... or, I might have invited myself over, and we had so much fun that night. Kenma's mom had makeup she was going to throw away but Kenma had taken it. He said it was gonna be "payback" for basically inviting myself over that night. But it ended up Kenma loved it, and he became really good at it. He could do simple clean makeup for men like he does here.

Or he can do eccentric looks and glam looks for women, and some men, like he has in so many other places. Kenma has always had longer hair, even as a kid. So I found fun in just playing with his hair, and as it grew longer and as we got older, he'd let me do different hairstyles with it or try different things with it. Kenma was the one who had decided to actually dye it blonde, but I had helped him with it. And until the roots came in, I think I did pretty good.

Things went from our friendship from childhood into a romantic one through our teen and young adulthood. Right now, he and I were just waiting for a break to find the proper time to plan our wedding. I think that the only time I ever successfully got Kenma to cry was the day I had proposed. It was something I had absolutely burned into my memory.

I smiled faintly, my eyes wandering from Kenma's computer screen over to the engagement ring on his left hand. That ring was expensive as shit, but it was just so pretty on Kenma, and it showed everyone he was mine. And it complimented the earrings Kenma has. He had decided to get them pierced only a year ago, but he liked them. And not gonna lie, I liked them too.

Whenever our wedding day is, I hope Kenma cries again. Not cause I want him to cry, but it'd just be something else that means SO much to him that it'd get him all emotional again. Plus, I got a pretty nice "thank you" from him the night of my proposal.

"Kuroo, what're you doing?"

"Nothing kitten. Just thinking how much I love you."