Chapter 14

Slight Smut first half of chapter

Shirabu's POV
"Semi, what are you talking abou-"

"Come on baby boy." He said with a grin, my face immediately heating up at the name.

"..I- I—"

"When your dad visits tomorrow, don't you want to be able to tell him we appreciated his gift?"

"Well, I, yeah, but-" I mumbled, feeling all flustered. Semi laughed, leaning overtop of me and kissing me. I blushed heavily but kissed him back. Once we were both laying on the bed and half nude, Semi started prepping me. This was only our third time doing it, so it was still super embarrassing. Honestly, I think that even if we did it a hundred times I'd still get super embarrassed over it.

"You okay, Shirabu?"

"Mm.... Mhm.." I hummed in response, keeping my eyes shut as he tried to stretch me with 3 fingers in already. It did kinda a hurt, but Semi leaned over and was pressing loving kisses on my cheeks.

"You're doing so well baby boy."

"D-do you have to call me that..?!"

"Oh? Do you not like it? I can feel you get tighter when I said it, and you're hard."

"Sh-shut up..!" I whined, hiding my face in my hands. Okay, yes I liked the nickname but it was horribly embarrassing. And it was even more embarrassing that Semi could so easily tell that I liked it.

"If you really want me to stay quiet, I will." He said, keeping his mouth shut as he prepped me. It felt awkward with the silence and I really want to hear his voice. Agh.. fuck my dignity.

"Semi...! Please, don't be quiet..!"

"I thought you wanted me to stop?"

"I.. change my mind."

"You sure?"

"Mhm.." I said with a nod of my head. Semi smiled faintly, suddenly prodding all 3 of his fingers at my prostate which made me cry out.

"Good boy. My good boy." He said with a soft growl in my ear. I felt him pull his fingers away and soon, they were replaced with something bigger.

"Wa-wait. It hurts, too big." I said breathlessly, Semi gritting his teeth but keeping his hips still until I mumbled it was okay. He kept pushing himself in until I felt his hips against mine.

"Hey.. Shirabu."

"Ngh... uh... uh huh...?"

"Did I show you what the prettiest part of you is?"

"N..no..?"

"Well, it starts here..." He said, giving my forehead a kiss. He then trailed his lips down and kissed the tip of my nose, making me forget the pain for a moment before giggling. He kissed my cheeks, my jaw, neck, collarbones, chest, down to as far as he could reach on my stomach. Then he pulled my legs over his shoulders and kissed the inside of my thighs.

"Alllllll the way to here.." He mumbled, his hand helping support my leg over his shoulder. I stared up at him, feeling a flurry of emotions crash into me. Tears started to well up, Semi leaning down so our chests were touching.

"Shirabu?"

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"Hey, it's okay.. You can cry. But know that every inch of you is gorgeous."

'Hah.. yeah right.."

"It's true. I love you, Shirabu."

Next Morning: Semi's POV

"Hi mister Shirabu."

"Good morning Semi. Where's Kenjiro?"

"He's upstairs changing. He said he'd be down in a few minutes." I said, Shirabu's dad nodding and walking in. He sat down on the couch and I followed, sitting in a small seat near the couch.

"So, did you and my son find the gift I left behind?"

"Heh.. Yes we did sir."

"Good, good. I'm just so glad that Kenjiro has found someone he likes. You know, his uh, his mother made sure he wasn't around anyone to date or anything. And when he left for college, guess he just didn't have luck there."

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry if it sounds invasive, but, Kenjiro told me that you and his mother don't live together?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, it happened years ago. His mother and I were, incompatible and in more ways than one. I do feel awful about it. Kenjiro wasn't allowed to visit me because of his mother. He was only about 5 when it happened."

"Oh.. I see."

"Yeah. I love Kenjiro, but, his mother.. I suppose she does too. But she's a very, particular woman. And I wasn't happy about her new husband. Kenjiro called me one Christmas and complained about him to me."

"I'm so sorry."

"Please don't be sorry for me. Kenjiro is the one who had to suffer through all of this by himself... so, please, just be there for him. He's been through more than anyone would even know."

"Yes sir." I said with a small smile, Shirabu's dad thanking me and changing the topic to his drive here. We sat and talked together until Shirabu wandered down. He gave his dad a hug before sitting with me, his dad laughing faintly. I could see that this man was DYING to bother poor Shirabu about having sex with me last night, but he refrained and kept talking about other things.

Shirabu's dad was pretty chill. Maybe a little too chill considering that gift he left us, but I'm not gonna complain. It came in handy. His dad couldn't stay too long, saying he had to go meet a friend for lunch. So, we thanked him for coming by and walked him to the door. Shirabu hugged his dad tightly, listening to something he whispered to him. I wondered what it was, but I'm sure it was private.

"Bye you two. I'll come by later, we all need to go out to get something to eat soon." Shirabu's dad said with a smile. I nodded and waved goodbye as he left. Once the door was shut and locked, Shirabu wandered over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You okay baby boy?"

"Mhm.. Semi?"

"Yeah?"

"Say it again."

"Say what again?"

"You... you know.. please?"

"Heh.. I love you, Shirabu." I whispered, giving him a soft kiss. The biggest smile I've ever seen spread across his face as he giggled.

"I love you too, Semi!"