Chapter 28

Semi's POV
I yawned, glancing around to look for Shirabu. Eri wasn't in her crib, so that means Shirabu is probably with her downstairs. Right before I got up to go check on them, I saw an email labeled as important pop up on my phone. I checked it quietly before widening my eyes.

"...Shirabu..??!"

"Mm?? Are you okay Semi?" Shirabu asked, poking his head into the room. Eri in his arms awake and looking around.

"Do you remember that movie I auditioned for?"

"Which one?"

"This one." I said, showing him my phone. Shirabu tilted his head and read the screen before smiling excitedly.

"You got it!"

"Yeah!"

"Wow, that's great. That's, that's a major production company..."

"Is something wrong Shirabu..??"

"No, I just.. it means you'll have to travel away for the filming... and possibly for months." Shirabu mumbled quietly. I set my phone down, walking over and carefully putting my arm around him.

"I know baby boy... I don't want to leave you, but, it would only be for a while. And we need the money, and I'll make good money with this film."

"..." Shirabu stayed quiet, looking at Eri who was looking up at me. I sighed softly,  giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"..Do you not want me to take the role?"

"No! No, I want you to..! I'll just... miss you like crazy."

"I'll miss you too. But, I promise to call you often. Okay?"

"Mhm... When do you have to go? The... the email said it had flight tickets attached.."

"They're for next week. Argentina."

"Oh... okay.."

"Hey, everything will be okay. Don't think of it as me leaving you or anything. I'll be back before you know it, okay? Today we're heading to see Wakatoshi and Satori. We still have the week." I said, Shirabu nodding slightly with a sigh.

"I'm sorry Semi.. I don't want you thinking that I'm not happy for you or anything. I am.. it's incredible that you got a lead role in a major upcoming film. I just.."

"I know baby. Come on, let's get ready to go, okay?"

Tendou's POV
"WAKATOSHI. WHERE. IS. OUR. SON!" I shouted, panicking when I didn't see him in the crib. I turned around when my husband stood in the doorway of the nursery.

"He's right here."

"Oh."

"..."

"...WARN ME WHEN YOU TAKE HIM." I whined, Wakatoshi-kun walking over to me and giving me our son. I huffed, cradling him close.

"Sorry."

"....You were holding him wrong anyway."

"Sorry." He said calmly, leaning down and kissing me. I wasn't really mad at him or anything. I just panicked.

"When are Semi and Shirabu coming over?"

"They'll be here in 2 hours."

"Okay, okay is everything clean?"

"Yes."

"Child number one safely at her grandparents?"

"Yes."

"And child number two is rightttt here." I said, smiling happily at my little baby. Wakatoshi-kun and I spent the time relaxing, and mostly taking care of our son since he was kinda high maintenance. But what baby isn't? Besides, that's the fun of babies. Kinda. Eh, I love it anyways. Otherwise I wouldn't have begged for a second.

Once there was a knock at the door, my husband got it for me since I had the baby. I smiled when I saw Semi and Shirabu, along with their new baby daughter. Well, Shirabu's new baby daughter. Semi wasn't the most excited about it but he helped a little bit. If nothing else, he was there for Shirabu which was enough.

"Hi guys. Aw, is that Eri?" I said, getting up and wandering over quickly. Shirabu nodded proudly as Eri looked at me. Semi stepped aside to the kitchen and spoke with Wakatoshi-kun about something. I shrugged it off as Shirabu smiled.

"How're you doing, Satori?"

"Everything's good, now, how is fatherhood going for you?"

"It's a little bit stressful. But.. it's incredible. Eri is the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Hah, I understand. That's how I feel about both my kids. And my husband, I guess." I said jokingly, Shirabu giggling and nodding in agreement. We sat together, our kids seeming to get along together. We carefully set them on the soft carpet that Wakatoshi-kun and I got installed when we first got kids. There were plenty of toys and such the two could play with, or, chew. We disinfect the toys each time we spot them getting slobbered on so.

The two babies sat right near us and jangled around some plastic keys and a stuffed swan. Shirabu watched with a smile before turning his attention to me with a small sigh.

"Hey, Satori, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"So... I've been a little bit worried about this whole, fatherhood thing."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... I mean.. I know both your kids are still little, but one is older she isn't a complete baby anymore. And she absolutely adores you, she's well behaved... mostly..."

"Hey, Mostly??"

"I- besides the point— I'm worried. What if I raise my daughter wrong somehow. What if she hates me.."

"Well, that sounds more like it'll come closer to when she's a teenager. That's what I'm waiting for. But that's the whole point. You gotta realize that the kids don't stay this tiny forever. They're gonna be 17 one day with a boyfriend or girlfriend... and, you gotta give them that space."

"I suppose your right.. one more thing... you have Wakatoshi to help you out.. and Semi, I mean he's understanding and he loves me, but he isn't exactly helping me since he, ya know." Shirabu said with a small smile. I patted his arm with a small sigh.

I do feel bad that Semi is staying uninvolved, aside from mostly support. Shirabu was the one doing all the changing diapers and cleaning up and bathing and everything. But he seemed to be doing great so far.

"Hey, don't worry about it. You're doing amazing and I know you'll do just fine with Eri. Care for her the way you wanted to be cared for."