Chapter 4

Semi's POV
Shirabu finally seemed to be waking up. That or it was the makeup making him look more awake. Either way, he got himself together and we were doing fine. Up until the kiss scene had to happen. He seemed anxious over it. While the director was talking with the camera crew, I pulled him aside.

"Hey you alright?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine..!"

"...you sure?"

"Uh huh. I've just never had to kiss anyone before." He said with a small laugh.

"Really?"

"Yeah, so uhm, I might mess it up." He said shyly. I blinked a few times before shrugging.

"Don't worry about it. Just go with the flow of it. And don't be too stiff, it'll make you look uncomfortable." I said, Shirabu nodding. Honestly I've never had to kiss someone on camera before either. But I have at least kissed previous boyfriends so I knew it wouldn't be much to worry about.

After the director was done talking, he made sure that we understood what to do before sitting back with the others. Shirabu and I recited our lines just as we were told.

"You and I know that we shouldn't be here together..." Shirabu said in character. He placed his hands on my chest to push me away as I pushed him back a little so he was against one of the trees and had nowhere to escape.

"And you and I know that I don't care." I said, leaning closer. Shirabu's cheeks naturally started a bit red and his eyes screwed shut when I placed my lips against his. I could feel he was a little bit tense, so it was probably visible too.

"Cut, redo. Kenjiro, relax." The director said with a sigh. I pulled away and looked down at Shirabu who was apologizing and saying he'd try harder. We ended up doing the scene several more times, but each time wasn't up to the director's standards.

"Okay, okay you two go take a break. 15." He said a bit frustrated. I glanced at Shirabu who looked equally frustrated at himself. 

"Hey, follow me." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him off to where there weren't any of the cameras or the camera crew. 

"I'm sorry Semi.." He mumbled, widening his eyes when I grabbed his chin and turned his head up to face me. I planted my lips onto his again, getting a surprised reaction from him.

"S-Semi, what are you doin-"

"Shut up and kiss me." I said, kissing him again. Finally, I felt his body relax. His arms even found their way around my neck. He seemed to be feeling much more comfortable  without the cameras and people watching us.

I planted my hands on his hips and pulled him closer a little bit naturally. His lips fit perfectly with mine, and he seemed to be enjoying this now... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it a little bit. 

"Semi...?"

"That's how you should kiss me in the scene.." I mumbled, Shirabu blushing like mad and nodding. He held onto me for a little bit longer before we pulled away from each other. Once our 15 minutes were up, we did the scene again.

When I leaned down to kiss Shirabu, I looked at him and mumbled the best I could without moving my lips to make it look like I wasn't talking.

"Ignore them." I whispered, pressing my lips against his again. Shirabu blushed, putting his arms around my neck again while his eyes fluttered shut. We continued kissing until the director called out.

"Finally! A good shot." He said, Shirabu and I pulling away slowly. 

"You okay?" I mumbled, Shirabu nodding with a small laugh.

"Yeah, I'm okay..."

"Something on your mind?"

"Uh... The uh.. it isn't gonna be for a while. I hope. But, if I was that bad and anxious over a kiss, I'm afraid I'll die when we have to do that bedroom scene." He mumbled while putting his head down.

Oh yeah, there were a few sex scenes in this series. Hence why it's an adult show. We were both obvious warned about it and told that having actual sex on the set was preferable rather than faking it like most movies or shows did. I didn't care, but Shirabu was right. If he was that worried over a kiss, how was he going to have to handle having sex?

"We could always practice that in private too." I said with a small smile, Shirabu smacking my arm.

"S-Semi..! You're joking, right..???"

"No, actually. We'll have to do it anyway. May as well get comfortable." I said with a shrug. Shirabu whined slightly and buried his face into his hands.

"Oh my godddd that's so embarrassing.."

"You're the one who signed the contract."

"...I know, but I just- Agh!" He complained which made me smile slightly. It was even more shocking to me that Shirabu accepted, and even tried out for a role like this, considering his anxiety I just learned about. 

"Shirabu?"

"...Uh huh??"

"Is this your first adult film?"

"...Yeah. Of course it is..!"

"It'd be mine too." I said honestly. It wouldn't be my first time having sex, but on camera, yeah it'd be my first time. 

"..Is it too late to back out of this role?" Shirabu said jokingly.

"Yes, too late now."

"Heh, guess so... Do you seriously think we should, "practice" for that scene...?"

"It won't be for a few weeks that we'll have to actually do it on camera. So, I say why not." 

"..I guess you're right. It comes in episode 6 and we're almost done with the first one." He mumbled quietly. It was a little less than a week per episode, so we had time.

"I'm going to leave that up to you, Shirabu. I don't care. Just think of it as acting classes again."

"...Yeah, alright. I.. I don't mind practicing for it."

"When would you like to?"

"..After today would be fine.."