Chapter~40

A/N: Hey guys! So here is the last chapter! I know I posted late but my exams were going on...and other things too...thank you for baring with me...Love ya❤❤

Vanessa's POV:

“Never have I ever shaved my body hair into a weird shape just for a laugh” Damien said making me looked at him with a scowl.

“Why the hell do you ask these disgusting questions!” I asked but the fact almost everyone drank their alcohol make me look at them in disbelief. It was only me, Lucas, Emma and Dante who didn't drink.

“You find everything disgusting.” He said and rolled his eyes.

“My turn!” Ryder said and act like he was thinking something. As if! You need a brain for that.

“Never had I ever cried at a Pixar movie?” He asked making me snort.

“I knew you were going to ask something stupid” I shook my head.

“Whatever you heartless Queen” He said sticking his tongue out.

“Be careful! You don't want to lose it” I said with a wink making him scowl.

“OK! So, Who cried?” He asked excitedly and Nicolo, Armano, Dad, Emma, Damien and Lucas were the one who drank their drinks.

“You all are babies!” Angelo cooed.

“I won't be so sure about that” Damien whispered making my eyes wide, and it seems Angelo also heard it as his face turned red.

“OK. My turn!” Dad said before continuing “Never have I ever tried to see how many marshmallows can fit into my mouth.”

There was not a single one of us who did not try.

“It is getting boring! Let's play truth and dare.” Emma whined.

“No!” Both Ryder and Damien shouted making Emma pout.

“Why do they not wanna play?” Lucas asked me innocently with a whisper.

“Because Emma and I gave hilarious dares.” I said and he flashed me a smile.

It was a smooth gathering when I introduced Lucas.

After we all came back. I dragged Lucas to my room without listening to anyone to attend to his wounds.

“Sit.” I ordered as soon as we reached my room.

He sat down quietly on my bed without speaking.

I kissed his forehead before heading to the bathroom to grab the first-aid-kit.
I walked back to him with the kit and sighed.

“You have a busted lip with a bruised cheek. Is there anything else?” I asked sternly.

“I think my stomach is also bruised.” He whispered and my eyes darkened.

“Remove your shirt” I ordered, and he quickly took it off.

I observed his stomach which was nastily bruised but was not that bad to do any internal damage.

“Wait” I said before walking outside my room and screamed loudly “NICOLO GET ME TWO FUCKING ICE PACK”

“OKAY” I heard him shout back loudly making me chuckle.

I walked back in and saw him observing my room.

“I hope you are liking my room” I said startling him. He blushed before saying “Yeah. It is dark though.”