Chapter~9

Nicole's Pov

“Where the hell were you two?” Angelo hissed.

“We were at Matthew's.” I said.

“And Angelo, if you call my sister a whore, I'll no longer be your brother.” I hissed at him.

“Is she alright?” Armano asked concerned.

“I don't know. She's just living, but she's dead inside. I don't know if she'll ever be alright!” I answered as a tear fell from my eye. I quickly wiped it and looked at them.

“She deserves better” I spoke as I sat on one of the couch.

“What happened? What do you know?” Dante asked.

“It's her story to tell. She trusted me. I'm not going to tell you anything.” I confidently said.

“Just spit it out Nicole” Angelo argued.

“I said I'm not telling anyone anything! Am I fucking understood?” I growled at him.

“Leave him Angelo. He won't tell, and we have to understand.” Dante calmly spoke.

“But-” Angelo was about to protest when Lorenzo cut him off “ Angelo piss off. She doesn't trust us. If she wanted us to know, she would've told us. So, We can only wait for her to let us in.”

Angelo huffed and left the house in anger.

“What she told you, Is that bad?” Vincenzo asked.

I darkly chuckled “That bad? It's worse. If it were any of us, we would have killed ourselves. She's really strong. She's a survivor ”.

Armano had a pained expression and so do others except Dante. He was emotionless.

“It's our fault. We couldn't save her. We were supposed to save her. Some brothers we are” I said darkly before heading back to my room.

Vanessa's Pov

(It may be violent for some people)

“Look who we have got here. Aren't you the girl Amelia sold?” The man chuckled.

His men were looking at me with pity and sympathy. I hate that look. That's all I've got after I gave birth to a dead daughter.

“What are you doing here? You want more of me” The man purred.

I stayed quiet which he took as a yes from me. Idiot. He walked towards me and sniffed my hair. I took a deep breath.

He's gonna regret ever touching me. I'll make him regret his life.

“Everyone out! I will be playing with this girl.” He dismissed his gang's member.

His gang's member gave him a disgusted look which he didn't notice.

One of the men looked at me as if knew why I was here. He nodded at me and left with others.

“So girlie! Strip” he ordered, and I gave him this maniacal laugh.

He looked pissed off that I defy his order. He marched towards me and proceed to slap. I grabbed his hand before it can come in contact and twisted completely making him yell.

The room was soundproof, so it wasn't a problem.

I twisted his hand completely making it pop out of the socket.

He tried to struggle, so I slammed his head in a wall and released him.

He looked at me terrified. He tried to run, but I kicked his leg making him hit the ground and kicked him in the balls.