Chapter~12

Vanessa's Pov

I'm bored AF.

We arrived home from school only to Nicolo.

Vincenzo, Lorenzo and Dante were out to work.

I sighed and dragged myself out of the room to find Armano and Nicolo.

They were not in their rooms, so I went downstairs to the living room only to find Angelo sprawled on the couch watching Friends.

He looked at me then went back to watching TV.

I also sat down near him. I sighed loudly he looked at me but again went back to watching TV.

I sighed more loudly making him pause the episode and facing me.

“What?” He questioned surprised that I was talking to him.

Desperate times need desperate measures.

“ Where are Armano and Nicolo” I asked.

“They went out” He spoke vaguely and un pause the episode and went back to watching the show.

I sighed again and more loudly.

“What now?” He asked irritated.

“I'm bored.” I sighed.

“And?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I am looking for a partner in crime for a day, and you're the only one here.” I said.

He thought for a minute then said “OK. What do you want to do?”

“First, I want to jump out from my window screaming 'I can fly'.” I said.

“Are you crazy?” He asked.

“Since I can remember!” I retorted.

“You are not jumping. Anything else?” He asked.

“Yes. But we need to go out!” I said.

“Fine! Let's go” He said.

We both went to where his car was parked and went to the grocery store.

“What are you planning to do?” Angelo asked worriedly as we walk into different aisles.

“Watch and learn!” I said making him worried and ran frantically towards the cashier. Everyone looked at me weirdly.

“Ma'am, Is everything fine?” The cashier asked.

“No! Has anyone seen my pet snake? It was just in my pocket, and now it's gone!” I asked pretending to find him making everyone's face pale.

“S-Snak-ke?” One of the customer asked stuttering, and I nodded at him.

“Aahhhh! I'm going to die! Oh, god!” One of the customer yelled making everyone scared and running here and there.

Angelo walked towards me with his blank look but his eyed showed amusement.

“I didn't expect that!” He exclaimed.

We both went to the exit before I yelled making everyone look at me.

“You all have been pranked! Enjoy!” I said and ran out of the exit with Angelo.

After a good distance we stopped, and I heard a chuckle.

“That was fun! What's next?” Angelo asked now enjoying.

“ There's something in the back of your car to go and get it!” I ordered, and he ran towards the car which was only some steps away.

He took it out and waved it to me.