He opened the box up for me. "Are those glass heels?"

He nodded. "Maia told me that our meeting was your Cinderella moment." he kneeled down in front of me. He put the heels on for me. He stood up. "How do they feel?"

"Surprisingly comfortable."

He grabbed my hand. We walked to our entrance of the ballroom. Everyone was waiting for us. "You're late," said Josephine. She had on a tight dark red maroon dress that showed off her stomach and a silver bra top.

"It's my party mother," Sebastian said. "It doesn't start until i arrive."

Josephine snapped her fingers and the doors opened. Josephine and Florian walked in first followed by Nate and Abigail. "Does she not like me?" i asked.

"She likes you, she just doesn't like that i haven't turned you yet."

"Crowned Prince Sebastian and Lady Alexa." Sebastian's hand moved to rest on my lower back. We walked in. Sebastian and i walked over to the balcony. The whole crowd kneeled down before us. He kissed the side of my head.

We walked over to our thrones sitting down. The guests stood up and music started playing. I sat up straight looking amongst the guests. "They aren't here yet."

I looked at Sebastian. "Who?"

"Your family," he chuckled. "I haven't scented them, i'll let you know when they get here."

I nodded. "Thank you." i grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand. "So do you guys just sit up here the entire time?"

"My mother doesn't like to be amongst the peasants as she calls them." i giggled. "And of course my father wouldn't leave her and Abby is too young to join the party."

"What about you and Nate?"

"Everyone once in a while a guest will spark Nate's interest," he said. "he'll go down and make a spectacle of taking her or sometimes them away from the ballroom to have his way with him." i raised my eyebrow. "He knows to get consent and he's a prince, he always gets consent."

"What about you?" i asked. He raised his eyebrow at me with a smirk on his lips. "Has anyone sparked your interest at one of these balls?"

He smiled. "Mea soare, you are the only one who has ever sparked my interest at a ball." he leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. "When i wanted my way with a woman i didn't bother to make a spectacle about it and i certainly never picked up one at a ball."

"Good to know."

He frowned. "Should i have told you all that?"

"I'll give you a pass since it's your birthday," i chuckled.

He placed a kiss on my knuckles. "Your family just arrived."

I turned to the crowd looking down. I smiled as my eyes found Beth, Carlson, Cece, and Austin. "Can i?" i asked.

He nodded. "Darrian will escort you."

"Bash," i whined.

"Please? He's just going to be close by in case something happens."

"Okay." i stood up. I walked out of the ballroom. Darrian was standing guard outside the door. "My family's here, can you bring me down?"

"Of course." i grabbed his arm as we walked into the ballroom through another entrance. The crowd parted as we walked in.

A smile formed on my face when i saw them. I let go of darrian and ran over to them. I launched myself into Cece and Austin's arms. "I've missed you guys."