Chapter 65 (Alarm)

Start from the beginning

"They knew I would never willingly get on the flight so they paid two buff men to drug me. I managed to run, escaping with only this injury" He said, pointing to his stomach.

"I can't tell Xander, because he will literally kill my mom and stepdad" Grey said.

"I didn't know where to go after I ran. I walked for so long and decided to sleep on the bench here. I swear, I was planning to tell Xander tomorrow. I didn't expect any of you guys to even be here at this time" Grey said, sniffling.

"You are alright now, Grey. You are safe now" Anastasia assured softly.

Just then, I received a phone call.

It was Xander.

"Where the fuck are you guys? Anastasia is with you right?" Xander asked, sounding frustrated.

"Yeah she's with me" I said.

"Where are you guys? Are yall skipping school?" Xander asked.

I looked at Grey leaning tiredly on my car window and Ana yawning in the bad seat.

"Yeah, we are skipping" I said.

"Ok. I'm going. I think I did something bad" Xander said.

"What did you do?" I asked Xander.

"I'm not sure but I did something bad to Grey. He's ignoring me. I have to go to school to see what I did wrong" Xander said, sighing.

"I'll be back in 20. Wait for us" I said cutting the call.

I made sure that Grey and Ana were buckled up.

Both of them were dozing off, I decided to speed home.

I opened my car window and took out my cigarette pack from the side of my car door.

I lighted it up and took long puffs, exhaling out of the window.

Some of the smoke came inside the car and I saw Ana, scrunch up her nose in her sleep.

I took another puff before throwing the cigarette away and speeding home.

"Early morning outing?" The guard asked, opening the barricade to our house.

"Something like that" I said driving in.

I parked my car in the garage and sat there for 2 mins.

"Xander. Come in the garage" I said, through the intercom in the garage.

Within 2 minutes, Xander rushed in.

"Where did you guys go? I was-" He was saying, but went silent when he saw Grey, sleeping in the car.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked, with clenched teeth.

"Can you help me pick him up? I'll carry Ana. I'll tell you after we settle them" I said.

Xander looked angry but gently opened the car door and scooped Grey up.

Grey winced when Xander accidentally pressed his stomach.

Xander looked at me with wide eyes.

I put my finger on my mouth.

"Carry him to bed. I'll explain" I said, carrying Ana.

Xander carried Grey to his room while I put Ana in my room.

Ana stirred when I put her down.

"Is Grey ok?" She mumbled tiredly.

"Is Xander alright?" She asked, before I could even answer her first question.

"They are both fine. You, little miss, go to bed" I said, kissing her forehead.