36. Nothing Like Us

"What the hell?" Jungkook gasped when he came out of his room freshly after a hot shower to witness a very angry little blond in front of his room.

"In my room. Now." Jimin was crossing his arms, face dark with anger as he walked into his room expecting Jungkook to follow.

"Hey bun...what's up." Taehyung who didn't notice the presence of the others just yet came out of the younger's room with a loose towel hugging his v-line while he sneaks his arms around Jungkook's waist. He was in a such a blissful mood that he even went to the extend start pressing gentle kisses down the nape of the raven head's neck.

"Get off." The younger elbowed the silver head who was getting a little hands-on with him.

"But-..."

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin's voice was loud and clear. He was waiting for a good few minutes and felt further aggravated when he saw no sign of the raven head walking into his room. When he walked back out, he was boiling in red noticing the silver head assaulting his brother-like friend with kisses.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! Get the hell away from him." Jimin yank the younger by his arm and pulled his muscular body towards his petite frame. "Do not touch him like he is your property. You freaking imbecile." Jimin was outraged. He wasn't about to let Taehyung waddle back into Jungkook's life without a fight. In the blond's point of view, Taehyung is unworthy of his precious little bean - Jeon Jungkook.

"What the fuck-..."

"Fuck off." Jimin wasn't about to give Taehyung the satisfaction in getting what he wants so easily. Jungkook is not easy.

Jungkook was in a daze with the happenings. The younger allowed his body to be swayed towards Jimin and followed the blond head without uttering a single word. As he looked back, Jungkook could see how confused and mildly angry did Taehyung look standing dumbfounded at the entrance of his room.

"Bye." Jungkook wiggled his fingers and bid the older goodbye with a full-on bunny smile in the display.

"Urgh. I hate close friends." Taehyung stomped his feet on the ground and slammed Jungkook's room door finding something decent to get dress. Up until this very point, the silver head had no clue about the entourage waiting to dismantle him at the living room.

On the other side of the closed door, Jungkook was fidgeting with anxiety by the horrifying look on his friend's face. Jimin didn't utter a single word when he pulled Jungkook with him and closed the door shut.

The blond settled at the edge of his bed with arms crossed over his chest, face playing an unreadable look for Jungkook to decipher. There is nothing much for the younger to comment apart from stating the obvious which knocked on his mind.

"When did you arrive?"

"An hour ago."

"Why did you fly back?"

"I was asked to."

"By who?"

"Namjoon."

"For how long?"

"Depends."

"Depends on what?"

"Depends on what Namjoon says."

"Why does Joon need a say?"

"Coz he booked the private flight for us to fly down within hours of notice."

"Us? You mean there are more of you? Here?" Jungkook asked in disbelief with his finger pointing to the ground indicating his mention about the house.