30. I Hate You

"KIM TAEHYUNG"

"Oh bun, I love it when you scream my name. Preferably when I'm touching you but-..."

"Fuck you!"

"Now bun, don't get too ambitious about that coz-..."

"I said fucking stop it! Why the fuck is your clothes inside my closet!"

"Coz I'm staying here? Duh." Taehyung rolled his eyes making it obvious on how oblivious Jungkook is reacting.

"I didn't say yes for you to stay and certainly didn't give you any freaking permission to invade my space."

The younger was bewildered when he returned from the gym to find half of his bedroom space and closet was invaded by the older. Not only that, Taehyung dares to change all Jungkook's comfy cotton bedsheets to dark and silky materials which looks like it costs a fortune.

"And what the hell is this?" Jungkook pointed at the bed.

"Oh, that? Just so I can be comfy when I lay down and you know silk feels good when we are-..."

"Taehyung! God, you're making me crazy."

"So soon?" Taehyung wiggled his brows. He was thoroughly enjoying the younger's reaction. The silver head is feeling pretty amused at Jungkook's outburst.

He slowly trailed his eyes from the younger's doe eyes which are fuming in red, his little button nose to his lips which is fuller on the bottom layer with a tiny mole as his signature. The evidence of Jungkook after the gym was crystal clear on the droplets of sweats dripping off his forehead and white shirt which is as good as not being worn as it stick to the younger's body like a second skin showing off his toned cut chest and abs.

"Taehyung, can you be serious for once?"

"I can't when you look like a God damn sin."

The raven head gasped in confusion but soon realized how he was standing in his gym clothes and looking almost naked with the fiery eyes of the older burning him to ashes.

"It's not a good idea for you to stay here. First of all, it's not professional and second of all, it's awkward."

"Then why don't we make it personal and less awkward? I'm ready for it." Taehyung suggested seductively with honey dripping down in his baritone as Jungkook turned into a mushy pile of waste. "And remember Jungkook, I don't make threats I can't keep. When I said I will ensure Gardler go down in the drain, I meant it."

Jungkook was cornered to a point he has nothing to say. One thing that the raven head can be assured is the adamant and stubbornness in Taehyung has not changed. Be it the older suffers from WKS or not, he is still a man of his word when it comes to threats.

"Fine, then use this room by all means. I will move out to Jimin's." Jungkook walked out of his room and shut the door to Jimin's after entering with a loud growl escaping his throat. He was so frustrated and flustered with the thought about having his ex-lover to close yet so far.

At least, Jungkook was grateful as Taehyung didn't come knocking the door to disturb him until the sun was down and the moon was up in the night sky. Over the hours, Jungkook must have given in to his exhaustion as he woke up from a nap which lasted longer than it should have.

On the rush of getting out of his room, Jungkook didn't manage to grab any clean clothes to change into and worse case, he slept on Jimin's bed with his dirty gym clothes. To say he was grossed out at himself would be an understatement. Jungkook was running to the shower as soon as he opened his eyes and noticed his dirty self and smelly clothes.