Prologue

The year 2013

The sound of heels and shoes clicking rushed through the floor. Airport securities randomly strolling the levels, freshly brewed coffee scent faintly lingering around the corner and all the constant announcement through the speaker about the arrival and departure of flights resonated in the background of the JFK airport at NYC.

One particular raven head male held onto his backpack as he flipped the pages of his passport and tickets which he printed after checking in, indicating his departure to Sydney, Australia.

There is no going back after you board the flight. Your life with him in NYC is over.

The said male ruffled his raven hair feeling the freshly shaved undercut grazing the palm of his hands.

"At least I know where I stand now." He chuckled as he wiped away his tears, getting on his feet to board the airline which announced the boarding gates are now open.

Goodbye Taehyung, I will never see you again.

He walked towards the boarding gate, leaving his years of living in NYC together with the recent memories in the trash.

.

.

"You what?"

"I'm pregnant Tae!" Judy was sitting across the silver head male in his penthouse across Central Park as he was adjusting his eyes to the brightness of the sunlight invading into his living space.

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh don't be Tae. It's not a big deal. Our baby is safe and sound. I can't wait to see how our little Tae will look like." Judy's smile widened as she caressed her tiny bump.

"When was it again?"

"Four months ago Taehyung, in Parker's new year party? Remember?"

Fuck! Wasn't I with Jungkook?Taehyung scrunched his brows, trying to work on his muscle memory about what happened that night.

"Look Tae, I'm not some kind of bitch who asks you to marry me or something, but I think you have an equal right and responsibility for this baby. I will move in while I wait for my mom to come back to town."

Taehyung held onto his bathrobe still unclear about who he fucked that night. "Whatever, I'm leaving for Italy on a business trip. You can stay here."

Judy's excitement disappeared just like how the silver head disappeared into his room.

"He doesn't care, doesn't he?" The left alone girl in the living space stayed seated as she looked out the glass window feeling the ache in her heart. "We are never gonna be his priority baby." She caressed her belly, feeling sorry for her and the unborn child's fate.

.
___________________________________________
🥀
Let's get sizzling.
P/S: This is still a Taekook story. You can have some faith in me and continue reading.