19. Sealing The Fate With The Demon

"Ahh...fuck Tae!" Jungkook's lewd moans were musical to the silver head's ear.

Sweats dripped down his forehead and his whole body shivered with the deep thrust he was taking up his ass. Jungkook was seeing stars and feeling euphoric. It's been years since someone manhandled him like this.

Occasionally, the raven head has fucked someone randomly when he went out for dates but he never took it up to his ass apart from the time he spent with Taehyung. Only the silver head was able to dominate him and Jungkook was more than happy to surrender.

"You're so fucking tight and warm bun." Taehyung's thrust was balls deep into the raven head as he continued to pin the younger's arms to the side of his head, manhandling him roughly.

"Fuck Tae, mmm c-close."

"So fucking good for me huh?" Taehyung lifted the raven head's leg over his shoulder as he ensured to abuse the younger's prostate without a miss.

He continued to ram into Jungkook roughly as the bed cracked with each thrust and sweet melodies of the younger's moan filled the bedroom and Taehyung continued his assault on the now painted skin of Jungkook's body.

A few more spot on angled thrust and the younger released his heat in strings of white as he cried in pleasure. Not long after, Jungkook felt a rush of the warmth inside of him as Taehyung's sloppy thrust released a flood of cum inside making both of them stick to one another from the evidence of their roughness.

"Fucking gorgeous."

Taehyung stroked the messed up boy underneath him as he sealed their lips together, feeling another wave of heat rushing into their bodies.

How did they get into this situation you may ask? Let us rewind a little back to the time they were seated together in the dinner table eating away their homemade burgers.

.

"Thanks for the dinner Kook, it's yummy."

"Mhm."

"So, what is the plan after dinner?"

"There is no plan. You got your dinner and it's time for you to leave." Jungkook looked at the older who was eating innocently.

"Don't be a party pooper Jungkook. You said it yourself we don't know each other much for me to call you as a friend so why don't we spend the night getting to know each other?" The fake enthusiasm in Taehyung's eyes was bothering Jungkook.

The younger can't seem to trust the older with his words as the silver head looked like he was moving every single aspect of his body with alternate motives.

"Some other time maybe..."

"No. Today seems like a perfect day. Good food...good company, nice place...so why not?"

"You were not feeling well Taehyung. I think you should take some rest at the comfort of your own home."

Jungkook still can't brain the sudden outbreak Taehyung had with the pain in his head. Low-key, he was still very worried for the older but he didn't want to trigger the memories in case Taehyung feels insecure about it.

"I feel fine."

"What was that about anyway? You experience it often?"

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He hated being under the microscope for Jungkook to disseminate. "No." He lied under his nose. Jungkook shouldn't know about his constant pain and outbreak, it is something only known by his inner circle - Person A/B/C.

"Okay...but a word of advice, perhaps just drop by the panel and get it checked yea? To ensure it won't reoccur again." Jungkook continued to nibble on his food while Taehyung stayed stunned at the younger's simple yet heartwarming words.