Life's Game Chapter 32 (Christmas Update)

Start from the beginning

I was setting up the twIns bath & stuff when my phone rang, it was Travis!

K: Hey baby wassup

T: Nothing babe, I miss you and my babies. How are my babies?

K: I'm upstairs setting up their bath, & they're downstairs in the swing chair with your mom.

T: O great my mom is there! I miss you guys I think I'm going to leave work early.

K: No!

T: Woo why not? *laughing*

K: The kids need to get used to you not being around, & so do I you'll see them when you get off work at 8, get home 9:30 & I need you to pick up more formula make sure it's organic & is soy also I'm craving chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, get some please!

T: Yes my fat ass bossy baby

K: Shutup go back to work

T: Yes baby I love you

K: Mhm

T: Really?

K:Bye Travis I love you

* hangs up*

I go downstairs get the twins and bring them to the bathroom, it's hard to bathe them both by myself since we don't need them getting cold but I have to learn. So I do Kristia first & then Devin, I was them off at the same time. Then I do their hair, they have too much! I wrap them up and bring both of them to the bed to pamper them. I put on diapers, onsies, & socks, I dress Tevin in these cures sweatpants with a nice t-shirt & a bib saying happy birthday , I dress Kristia in nice leggings and a long sleeve shirt with the matching bib. Here is the hard part doing their hair! Tevin loves the comb but when it's tangled all hell is let loose, & Kristia just hates it. I manage to do it & put a headband on Kristia.

I watch them dose off so I put them in their cribs and get in the shower. I wash my hair & everything! It's 6 when I get out, I decided to do my makeup and hair only so I just throw on a maxidress. Everyone is just finishing and I let them out telling them to be on time. The house looks beautiful. I have a few minutes so I go upstairs to work a little bit, I guess I fell asleep because I wake up to both the twins crying! It's 8:30. Thank god fir my human alarm clocks, I feed them , burp them , then put them to lay down!

I put on a low cut black glitter v neck dress, the back is a deep v that shows my whole back but it's covered with lace. I throw on my black flats, & put on asscecories. The guests arrive one after another as soon as 9 hits. Kayla looks beautiful in a pretty green maternity dress I gave her. It's almost time so I tell everybody where to hide & go upstairs to check on the babies, they're sleeping peacefully.

As I'm walking downstairs I hear the key in the lock, I walked quickly to meet him.

Hey baby, how was work?

Hard, I missed my babies, where are the twins?

What about me I say laughing?

You know I love you too, he replies and gives me a juicy kiss on the lips.

I grab his hand n lead him to the living room, the only light on is by the stairs. As I pull him in everybody yells SUPRISE & confetti is being thrown all over us! Everyone starts to sing Happy Birthday, it was so sweet & Travis looked so shocked! Once he was done greeting everyone I announced that it's time for dinner, so everyone take their seats.

While the caterers handled that me & Travis snuck upstairs me to check on the twins and for him to change.

Travis