"I'll help you escape too if you want," she offers.

"No- there is no point, anyway."

"Really? Don't you have a life out of here? Anyone?" She is trying to get into my mind and convince me to do whatever she wants.

"I do. But I don't need to escape," I say through gritted teeth and she laughs while eating a hamburger.

"Eat something. It's getting to you," she says pointing to the french fries on my plate and I take one.

They are pretty good, but again, this place is quite expensive. My mom told me my grandmother paid a lot for this.

"Ok, so, this is the plan-"

"I didn't even agree to this-"

"God, Vero. I'll do anything you want, just help me. I need it," she says putting her hand on mine thus stopping me from taking another french fry.

I think back to what happened with Derek and how much I need to see and hug him-

"There is one thing you could do..." I murmur while I eat another fry.

"I just need to see someone."

That's if Derek wants to see me too...

"Who is this someone? Why can't you see them on the weekends?" she asks curious and cautious. She needs to see if she can trust me.

"Only my mom is allowed to come-"

She cuts me off by laughing and stealing my fries.

Her green eyes are piercing through my soul as she is eating my fries.

"I will. But if you don't respect the plan, I swear-"

"Don't worry," I simply mutter and I look deeply into her emerald eyes.

Her attitude reminds me of Shanice, luckily I've grown to accept Shanice's presence.

Thinking of them makes me realize how much I miss my friends, the parties, alcohol...

We walk back to our rooms and she takes out a phone from the baggage.

"How- how did you get that?"

"Don't ask, just check if someone is coming," she says and I nod, walking near the door.

I wait at the door for ten minutes and no one passes so I go back inside.

Irène is yelling at the phone and when she notices me, she hangs up.

This girl is so weird.

"Take this." She hands me the phone and I grab it surprised.

"Call that person," Irène says and I realize how stupid I am.

"I haven't memorized his number..."

"His? Oh, so it's your boyfriend. Aw, cute," she says in a mocking tone and I roll my eyes.

"He isn't my boyfriend."

"Let's get this straight, he is just a boy you are fucking and he has absolutely no intention of being with you," she spits and I laugh at her, for the first time.

"Who hurt you? No," I say while laughing, and she fake smiles, not even bothered by my reaction.

"No male is worth it. Don't fuck up my plan for him. You will just meet him for a few minutes and then you will help me leave," she says and I roll my eyes, again.

I dial Dominic's number because I memorized it by how many times I called him for help.

"You haven't told me the plan y-" I whisper to Irène and she shrugs, I get cut off by Dominic picking up the phone.