I rubber my nose "I know. You're special to me, very special and I don't want to destroy what we have"

She smiled "Yeah me too. I don't think I can ever develop any feelings for you even if I want to. You're just not my type"

I throwed a pillow at her but she catched it. "Look at me" I motioned at my face and body "No one can resist me, I'm everyone's type." I joked.

"Yeah yeah. In short, you're a dork" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes. She was having too much fun at my misery.

"When you gonna officially ask Ashley out?" She asked

I looked at her "Uhh.. When things get right with Octavia..."

"But you love Ashley."

"Who said?"

"I can see it in your eyes"

David said the same thing, but for Octavia.

"What exactly can you see?" I widen my eyes so she can look into it more clearly.

"I can see how much you love Ashley. It's all in your eyes." She explained stupidly

I restrained the urge to roll my wide eyes.

I got up and looked in mirror. I can't see anything in my eyes. it looked same as it did few months before.

"There's nothing I can see inside it" I turned to Addy.

She sighed and walked up to me. She out both of her hands on my shoulder. She had a serious face. "You can't see by yourself",

I raised an eyebrow "and why's that?"

"Cause love is blind" she joked and started laughing.

This time I rolled my eyes.

"You're shipping for Ashley and David is shipping for Octavia. You both give me biased advice" I pouted.

She sat on her with her legs crossed and looked at me "Do you realize you don't know a thing about Octavia and you think you love her? Like you only fell for her cause of her goddess like looks. Damn you never even went inside her house. What if she was still with Rick and is lying to you about it? Think carefully Alex" she blurted out the only thing I didn't want to hear.

I know she was worry about me and didn't want me to take bashful decisions.

"I know where you're coming from Addy but Octavia wasn't lying to me."

She raised an eyebrow

Yes. Octavia wasn't lying. She had a tell and she was genuinely furious at me.

I explained Addy everything that was going on in my mind.

"Just thinking about whether this way is better or not won't get me anywhere. Thinking about future, worrying about making wrong decisions is too much hectic. I'd rather do what I feel right and don't regret it." I stood up. "I don't want to like with 'what-ifs'. "

She nodded as she understood what I was trying tell her.

My phone ringed, notifying me if a message. I grabbed it from the bed and opened it.

It was a message from Ashley.

I miss you.

The message was simple yet surprising. I didn't expect her to text me.

I smiled. Damn, I really like her.

I texted her back and put the phone in my pocket. I saw Addy watching me amusedly.