They must have gotten to loud because soon three more rockers and Aubree where standing at the door to our bedroom gawking at the three of us. I shrugged my shoulders in answers and gestured for them to come in.

Mason runs in and does a belly flop onto the bed yelling, "party in Dimitri's bed." This earns him a tongue lashing from both Tray and Dimitri. I just roll my eyes over the fact they could go from yelling at each other to ganging up on poor Mason. They really are more like brothers that friends. 

Ryder and Lucan are more refined entering the bedroom. I tuck my feet closer to myself and scoot next to Dimitri. Tray moves closer to me making room for Mason. So no Dimitri, me, Tray and Mason were crammed at the top of the bed. Thankfully Dimitri has a king sized bed. Lucan and Ryder sit at the end of the bed with Aubree sitting next to Ryder.

"Aubree think about how many jealous women are out there right now." She tilts her head to the side in confusion. "We have all of Steel Wolf in bed with us." She laughs at my comment and the guys shake their heads at my comment. 

"We should never let this get out because then they will be after our ass," she says still laughing.

I nod my head in agreement. "We already have enough shit we are dealing with."

"Even though I love nothing more to get up early and hang out with you fuckers," I could detect the sarcasm in Ryder's voice. "What is going on?" 

"Yeah all Dimitri would say was we had to wait and hear it from you." Lucan add studying me with his eyes. "Are you pregnant?"

His question reminds me of the last time they asked if I was pregnant. I wish we could go back to those days. The only drama back then as Madison, but she was more of a nuisance then anything. I hide my face into Dimitri's neck not wanting to face them. 

"I wish she was pregnant." Dimitri says plainly resting a hand on my belly. My face shoots up from his neck to stare into his blue eyes. He kisses the top of my head. Don't look at me like that. One day you will be pregnant with our child." If I'm still alive. The thought lingers between us. 

I swallow and begin, "yesterday Tray was with me and that's why he missed the interview." Mason, Ryder and Lucan all turn their eyes to Aubree waiting to see her reaction. I know nothing was going to happen because she already knows what is going on, but they don't know that.

When she does nothing Lucan speaks up, "Aubree you're getting soft. Normally you would be cussing them both out for having him miss that interview." Aubree glances down for a moment and when she looks back up tears glisten in her eyes. I craw a cross the bed and hug her. She grips me tightly.

"Everything is going to be okay," I whisper in her ear.

"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that," she says with broken laughter. I shrug my shoulders. Once she was able to control herself I release her and settle back against Dimitri. Now the guys were looking between Tray, Dimitri, Aubree and me with concern. Aubree reaches out for Ryder's hand seeking comfort and to my happy surprise he doesn't pull away.

"As I was saying Tray was with me because I called him to take me to the doctor." I try to keep the emotion from my voice as though I was only talking about the weather. "I was really weak and needed to go to the doctor."

Tray butts into my story with a bite to his tone. "Skylar you are down playing the fact I found you on the floor unable to get up with out help." I glare at him and dig my elbow into his side. He does not see at all upset by my actions. 

"Fine." I mutter. "Tray found me on the floor and took me to a quick clinic. They ran some test and listened to my systems. I have to go see a blood specialist." Telling them it might be Leukemia was harder than I thought it would be. It's only one word, but there is so much that comes with that one word.