Crash! 

The swords shelf collapsed as Yuta crashed into it violently. Taeyong rushed to help him up.

"Why did you let them go! You know how Minister Lee is. You think he won't notice? That he'll just let this pass?" Kun yelled angrily.

"Kun, stop it..." Haechan stood between them.

"And make things worse? Lee Taeyong, I would've expected you to watch over Yuta but have you lost your mind as well!?" Kun's eyes blazed blue with ferocity.

"Says you. Have you lost your dignity being a coward?" Yuta yelled back.

"I follow orders."

"Bullshit orders. Cutting off people for what? To gain power? You, Kun, is the one who've lost your mind. All these years, you've always been a coward. You're a disgrace to our race." Yuta sneered.

Jungwoo and Haechan watched as the two stared daggers at each others. Taeyong sighed and stood up. He pulled back Yuta behind him.

"Yuta, stop it." He said calmly.

"And Kun," Taeyong looked at him, "I hope you're happy you ended an innocent person's life."

Jungwoo scoffed.

"He wasn't."

Taeyong and Yuta looked at him, confused. Kun shifted his eyes at Jungwoo and shook his head. Heachan shuffled in his place, awkwardly.

At that time, Minister Lee walked in abruptly. He glared at the five gumihos and grumbled in discontent.

"I prepared everything else for you and you can't get rid of a mere human!? Hyunjae's a drunkard and fool, for god's sake." He complained, banging his fists onto the table.

"There were another two gumihos present with him. They were also the ones from the competition." Haechan reported.

"Yet, you couldn't take them on?"

"We got rid of one, it was Hwall, your former servant but... Hyunjae escaped with the other one."

"Hwall..?"

"Yes, he-"

Haechan couldn't continue when Minister Lee kicked him, making him kneel down. Kun stepped forward but hesitated. Haechan gritted his teeth, trying not to snap.

"Are you proud you got rid of a mere servant? Remember, next time you mess up, you'll be handed to the people on a silver platter. And Taeyong, " He gave a hard stare, "Make sure to control your own people."

Minister Lee left the room in a heavy atmosphere.

"I don't work for that bastard merely for my own protection." Kun said, "It's for all of us."

It's been two days since Joonyoung and the others went to the capital, since Chanhee and his brothers felt the heart-wrenching pain in their chests.

Sunwoo glanced at him worriedly as they continued their practice. He made eye contact with Haknyeon and Hyungseo who also seemed worried.

All the gumihos looked tired and anxious. No matter how hard they tried to lift up their spirits, it was to no avail. What was more upsetting was that after the pain, they felt as if Joonyoung had completely closed them off.