17

°○°○°○°

°○°○°○°

Part Two...

Moans mixed with groans and lips smacking sounds filled the room.

His lips and tongue brushed along my jaw going down my neck. His hands explored my body from my breasts to my stomach, waist then my thighs. 

I let out a loud but soft cry mixed with a moan, arching my body towards his, begging him to touch me some more. My body grew hotter and hotter under his touch. I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter furiously.

"Please stay, Lenore."

And just like that, everything shattered.

I gasped as my eyes flew wide open. 

I was staring dazed at the ceiling, covered in sweat, and panting as though I had just ran a marathon. My laptop was placed beside me; the screen black ,indicating that it was either shut off or on sleep mode. It was already past noon. 

How long was I asleep?

I was broken out of my dazed state when I noticed that my phone was ringing for what I could guess was minutes before I woke up. My body slowly relaxed from its tense state as I reached for my phone from the nightstand and answered it. "Hello?"

"Bev, where are you?" It was Remi.

"At my sister's place. Why? What's up?" I rubbed my eyes.

"We're supposed to meet up and discuss the assignment, remember?"

I frowned confused as I didn't recall making such arrangements until I ah-ed when it dawned on me that she and the others had agreed to meet every weekend and discuss the assignment given to us by the lecturer. Then, immediately flew into panic after realising that it was the weekend and they were waiting for me.

"Shit! Sorry! I just woke up. I'm on my way." I jumped out of bed hurriedly. "Where are you guys?"

"At the library."

"Alright. I'll be there in thirty minutes."

°○°○°○°

"Sorry I'm late." I said approaching their table.

"Holy crap! What happened to you?" Remi asked as I sat down next to Saro.

"You look like you haven't fully recovered from - I dunno - three rounds of sex" Tarry commented with a cringe.

"Really?" Maddy lidded her eyes unamused.

"What? I'm just sayin'."

I thought I looked decent. I had worn a black and white striped woollen jersey on top of a white buttoned up shirt with a pair of denim jegging, a pair of white trainers and silver hooped earrings. My hair was brushed, parting it in the middle and hooking both sides behind my ears. I had put some makeup on to cover the dark circles under my eyes, but I guess that wasn't enough to hide that I had been having sleepless nights ever since I got back from Eaglesvale.