Chapter 33-Everything Gone wrong

Start from the beginning

"Akash" she called again and came towards me.

"Okay Adarsh, I'll talk to you later" I said and disconnected the call.

When she was just about to sit down, I took her hands in mine and pulled her towards me and she landed on my lap.

I then immediately circled my arms around her to secure her and flicked my nose with hers.

"Yes, tall me baby" I said and she blushed.

"I...I need to talk something important to you" she said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked caressing her cheeks.

"I...I want to go home" she said.

I immediately stopped caressing her cheeks and said "are you sure?" I asked her.

"I am not sure but I...I am feeling guilty about whatever happened. I need to meet my parents. It's like I know that this is all my fault but I am a very big coward and I don't have enough courage to face them. I know they're upset about all of it but neither mumma nor papa lashed out at me. I just don't know...I feel like I am hiding from them and I need to meet them" she said and looked in my eyes.

"Okay then, if you want to meet them, I'll come along" I said.

"No please Akash, if you come with me, they might lash out at you as well and I certainly don't want it to happen at any cost. I..I think it would be better if I go...alone" she said.

"No...not happening" I said and sided her on the bed and got up.

"But why?" she said and got up, her front facing my back.

"Because I know they'll lash out all their anger at you. I don't want that to happen" I said.

She hugged me from back and rested her cheeks on my shoulders.

"Please Akash" she said and I could feel something wet on my shirt.

I know she's crying.

I took her arms and then circled them around and she came in front of me.

Sighing, I took her face in my palms and said "I love you, you know that right?"

She nodded.

"The only reason I want to come with you is because I know if, god forbid something happens in their anger, there would be no one to protect you" I said.

She kept her palm on my hand and said "I know, but I don't want you to meet them in this condition."

Sighing, I asked "you sure, you'll be fine, alone?" 

"I am not alone Akash, you are with me" she said and I smiled.

"I know but I'll be making arrangements for your journey" I said.

"No Akash, it's fine, I'll book the tickets" she said but I put my finger on her lips.

"I am booking your tickets for this Saturday and you won't be travelling by train" I said to her firmly.

"But" she said but I cut her off "no more discussions on this. Had it been any other time I wouldn't have said anything but you know in train there is a high possibility that people might recognize you and the journey could not be good for you." 

She nodded het head.

"I'll book flight tickets for you" I said and booked her flight tickets.

The rest of the week rolled by and Saturday came faster than expected.

I wanted to drop Siya to the airport but there was high chance of we getting clicked again and the somewhat controlled situation would be out of our hands, once again and I didn't want it to happen at any cost.