He stepped back and offers his hand for a handshake, or should I say, a deal. I always disliked shaking hands with people but if it's for the sake of my rings, I had no choice but to overcome that. "Deal." I proudly announce as I accepted his hand. "What's your name?"

"My name?" He furrows his eyebrows as if I asked something stupid. "Why do you want to know my name?"

"Just to make sure that you don't run off when I find you. I'll be here later tonight. Is that okay?"

"I may be a thief, but I know how to keep a promise, Ringo." He smirks as he turned around, "It's T'Challa. I'll see you under the moon."

* * * * *

George laughed. "What's so funny?" I scorned at him with glaring eyes. The latter wiped off the tears he got from laughing. "Your expression is so funny, you looked like what you were back then during your first show with us."

I couldn't deny that moment, I was so freakin' nervous I kept leaning back and forth. "Stop doing that, it's making you even more funny." George held me by my shoulders to prevent me from anymore movement.

"I can't help it! Loosing to him never crossed my mind." I continued rocking my body. Damn, I'm probably doing thirty swings per minute.

"You sounded so confident, stand for it." Thanks, George that helped a lot. "I don't know, mate."

As I finally stopped rocking myself, George sat beside me at the terrace and patted my back, "Don't you get it? All he wants is to watch you squirm for your rings. If you loose, you pay him. But if you win, he might just run away from you and never come back again."

"But he promised."

"He's a thief. It'll be a total waste of time, dealing with him, don't you think?" George lits up a cigarette after he spoke. He gives me a stick and I do the same. "So what do you want me to do? Pay him?"

I sneered at the idea which he doesn't reply on, "That's crazy, Harrison. You might be forgetting that we don't own a single cent here."

The sound of the door opening behind us made us turn to whoever came out from it.

"Hi, boys. I'm just going to buy a few materials for a project I'm working on. I'll be back in an hour." Jude quickly says as she ran to the gate. It's almost getting dark, so does my meeting with T'Challa.

A shinning idea suddenly came in my mind as Jude got out of the gate. "C'mon." I dragged George by the arm.

"Ringo, what the heck?" I shushed him as we went in Jude's room. Locking the door, I started to unbutton the denim coat I'm wearing.

"Woah, hey, I know you don't seem to be a jackpot on women. But you should know that being homosexual—"

I rolled my eyes at his statement. Geez, does this guy miss that so badly?

"We're not having that, you dummy. Look." I showed him the cash that I was hiding in my shirt pocket. I made sure to wear shirts with pockets so I'd get to hide them with me everyday.

The guitarist looked at the money then to me, "Where'd you get that?"

I gestured for him to be quiet as we tiptoed towards the big brown closet. George's eyes widen as I pulled out a secret drawer. "That's a good place to hide a million pounds."

Shaking my head, "No, it's not that." I got out the pink little piggy bank that has a hole made for snitching out some money. George tried pulling out bills himself, "Yoko? What is a Yoko?"

I shrugged in reply. The latter shook his head, "Doesn't matter. How long have you been getting Jude's money?"

"Err... ever since we got here?" George clicked his tongue, "What the heck, mate?'