~ Chapter 14 ~

The next update is here. I'm just warning you guys, the wave mission part, from beginning to end will have major SasuSaku. Mainly because I'm like having certain parts just team 7/NaruHina/SasuSaku whether it's the chapter or a bunch of chapters that are connected. Like this one. 

Anyway, ENJOY!!!

------------------------------

Kakashi looked around the table. Sasuke and Sakura were calmly eating while Naruto engaged Tazuna in a hearty conversation. Eating inhumanly at the same time. 

Ever since they became his genins, he paid a close attention to them. The behavior between the each of them, their bonds and the way they fought and analyzed everything. It was far more advanced than any normal genin is capable of. 

He also noticed how Sasuke and Naruto treated each other. While Naruto was his usual loud and obnoxious person, there were moments where he is uncharacteristically serious. His behavior towards Sasuke was his usual rivalry with him but there were times when Naruto took the lead. 

And shocking bit was that Sasuke actually followed. Instead of snapping back or causing another argument, he just stayed silent and followed. Occasionally he gave his opinion but other than, nothing. The next thing was his relationship with Sakura. 

Of course, the only girl of the group. When he first read her records, it said she excelled in intelligence but weak in practical, especially taijutsu. And that she's a huge fangirl of none other than Uchiha Sasuke. But then, when he first met her, her introduction was completely different of what he expected it to be. Again, on the bell test, she all of a sudden somehow inherited the strength of a Sannin. 

Kami he must going insane. Now that is an understatement.  

Now, her relationship with Sasuke, to anyone with a brain, is more than it seems. The way they treated each other and talk to each other shows as level affection so deep, something that one would think is incapable of a genin who knows nothing about the outside world. Living in a peaceful village. Peaceful? Yeah right. If anyone knew what was going on behind the scenes. 

But, he was wrong again when he woke up just that morning. Naruto, surprisingly had already gone downstairs when he regained consciousness. It was the sight of Sakura's head laying on Sasuke's chest in such a comfortable manner as if this was something normal. While holding his hand. And, for the first time, Sasuke seemed completely relaxed at her touch. Though a few times he did shift uncomfortably, for what reason he didn't know except the fact that his chakra coils were completely damaged. So obviously he was in pain. Oh My Kami, I wonder why?

He was seriously confused right now. Not only that but the whole ordeal last night between Sasuke and Sakura that happened when he was walking upstairs to see if they were awake. When he heard a quiet conversation happening so he completely muted his chakra, wiping it off the earth that not even some sensors would find. This required a delicate amount of chakra control which usually takes ages to achieve. He also sent chakra to his ear so he could listen a bit clearly. 

He first heard Sakura's voice. He had never heard her voice so..... distressed or scared. She always the tough girl who hit Naruto on the head when he was being silly and kept the two boys in line. And himself too, when it came to his icha icha. She was the glue that held them together. He didn't know it, he just...... felt it. 

So he listen, to her and Sasuke's voice. He had an amused smile on his face when he heard her rambling and Sasuke's attempt to make her stop talking. Finally resorting to use a firm voice. But Kakashi's eyes widened when Sasuke suddenly used a softer tone. One that didn't sound anything like him at all. As if he kept that voice buried deep down in his throat and used it just for her. Just for Sakura