~ Chapter 11 ~

Sorry for the late update. I was just on a mini writer's block and had to do other things so this chapter is quiet short but I hope you enjoy. 

~ Cherry

-----------------------------

"AH YOU GODDAMN STUPID CAT, GET BACK HERE!", screamed the one and only village's loudmouth who was chasing after a cat with the rest of his team following. Expect Kakashi who was strolling way behind them at a leisure pace with his signature orange book in hand, giggling at it's pages. Oh, how smug he was feeling after setting his genin after the Fire Daimyo's wife's devil cat. Tora. 

~ Flashback ~

"So Kakashi-sensei, what's our first mission together?", asked Sakura politely. Kakashi gave them his closed-eye smile but under his mask, he was grinning maliciously. If they thought he forgot about them tricking him on their test, they were dead wrong. In fact, Kakashi kept thinking over it again and again until he got a brainwave. He knew just what his first team mission was for his team. 

So way before his team would arrive, he didn't really care about the time since he would be late anyway. He went to the mission roster or whatever it's called, he again, didn't really care; and put in his team name after asking for the one mission every shinobi hates. Chasing after Tora and giving back to the Fire Daimyo's wife only for it to run away again. Though he didn't blame Tora for running away because if he was in her place, he would do the same thing. The lady who ran the mission thingy whatever looked at him in disbelief at the fact that he would set his genin after that cat; but he simply gave his signature closed-eye smile.

He was then his usual three-hour late self and meet his genin not giving a s*** if he was late or anything, even when Naruto screamed at him for being late. 

"Well, since you asked Sakura, today I have a very special mission for you", he handed them a rolled up scroll. A grumbling Naruto snatched it out of Kakashi's hands an started mumbling out what was in the scroll. 

"D-rank..... Fire Daimyo's wife's...... ran away......... chase after.....", Naruto stopped and screamed. "CAT?!", Sakura and Sasuke who were reading over the blond's shoulder looked up and glared at him. "What is this Kakashi-sensei?", the blond asked in outrage. "Why do we have to chase after, after a.... CAT?", the blond hated having to chase after Tora again. He really hoped that this time around, Kakashi would go easy on them but he was proven wrong when the mission report read: Capture Tora.

"For your information Naruto, it's a D-rank mission and almost every genin go on this very mission", Kakashi said a little too cheerily. 

~ Flashback End ~

"Hold on Naruto, we have to think of a plan first", Sakura held the blond by his collar. She too was getting pissed at this whole capture Tora thing. In her previous life, she had been on this mission too many times to count and now she's doing it again which isn't very pleasant. 

"GAH?! That damn cat keeps running away every time we go forward with one of our plans", the blond stopped wiggling and crossed his arms with a pout. 

"That's because all your plans include luring it out with ramen Dobe", Sasuke walked up to them. 

"Y-yeah well..... they're weren't that bad", he defended. Sakura rolled her eyes while Sasuke raised an eyebrow.