~ Chapter 17 ~

Also, I'm sorry for updating this late. I admit I had a bit of trouble with writer's block as to how to continue the Uchiha family knowing about Itachi and the massacre. 

So, now that I'm back, I hope you enjoy this latest chapter!!!

P.S: Also this chapter will continue from the last one (obviously) including a small bit of the chapter being a reaction by the one and only Uchiha Family. 

~ Cherry

----------------------------------------------------

It had been nearly three days since the incident of Naruto's identity spill by Zabuza. Since then, the group rarely spoke. Well except for Naruto talking for his teammates and Zabuza constantly pestering Kakashi for Kami knows what. And last, of all, we have Haku who spent his time just watching the group and occasionally adding a few words and there. 

It seems that other than Naruto and Zabuza, nobody felt comfortable starting a conversation. The atmosphere was just too tense and awkward. 

They were about just 30 minutes away from Konoha since they decided to travel at a rather slow and leisurely pace. During that time, Kakashi constantly glared at Zabuza, thinking he was being stealthy. Haku had taken to just watching when hell will rain down on them and started getting ready for the shit show that will soon occur. 

"Hey guys," the blonde got a few distracted hums in response. "What are we gonna tell Jiji when we show up with a missing-nin and his apprentice?" He heard a facepalm. 

"Are you telling me Naruto that you didn't tell Hokage-sama about our guests?" Sakura had a tick forming on her forehead. Naruto sweat-dropped and scratched his hair. 

"'Course I did Sakura-chan," the blonde defended. "It's just, we need to convince him and elaborate our case... situation here," Sasuke scoffed. 

"Just do you word magic Usuratonkachi," Sasuke pointed out. "I thought you were good at that!" Naruto blinked. 

"Sasuke...... d-did you just compliment me?" 

"Tch," the Uchiha looked away. "What are you talking about Dobe?"

"Aww you did," Naruto grinned. "Hey Kaka-sensei, Sasuke-teme complimented me Dattebayo," and started dancing around Sasuke until the Uchiha grabbed the back of the blonde's collar. 

"Don't shout it to the whole forest idiot," Naruto just cackled in response. 

"Haha, you're embarrassed Teme"

"Who? Me?" Sasuke pointed to himself. "As if"

"Don't deny it Sasuke-kun~"

"Shut up Naruto"

: :

(A/N: Heads up, I made this scene up. Just letting you guys know!!!)

The sound of the front door opening echoed around the house as its lone occupant was in the kitchen. 

"Okaeri Sarada-chan", called out a voice from the kitchen. Hurried footsteps made their way into the kitchen as the new arrival was greeted with her mother's slim frame. 

"Tadaima Mama", Sarada huffed out. Sakura turned her head to look at her daughter. Sarada was currently bent a little, her hands resting on her knees. 

"She looks like she ran all around the Village?!", Shisui commented but he was swiftly ignored for no absolute reason. "Is anyone going to say something?....... No?"