CHAPTER 55 *NEW*

NOTE: Don't miss out on this week's drama-packed reading of Chapter 55 by kaelking12! 

CHAPTER 55

Lacey

The Daily Gawker

The Daily Gawker

Spring Break...Up?

Good Morning Gawkers,

Start of the school day got you down? Don't worry, we've got you covered. As you all know, no Monday morning is complete without a piping hot cup of coffee or your daily dose of Gawker gold, and this morning we've got the kind of story on our hands that'll have you fanning the flames of the rumor mill faster a you can say "scandal".

Brace yourselves, Gawkers, this one's for the books.

According to multiple sources, our supposedly rager-retired royal made a surprise re-entrance into Mission Bay's party scene this past weekend.

Rumor has it that the King himself was spotted at not one, not two, but more than three late-night ragers spanning over the course of the last three days. And the biggest shocker aside from his jaw dropping descent back into frat boy level drinking was the fact that he was doing it all, solo.

That's right, Gawkers.

Our King's lovely lady was noticeably missing from his side which left party-goers in a tailspin.

Could this be the tragic end of our royal Romeo's first shot at love?

Did a couple's spat leave our favorite royal on the rocks?

Is he newly single and ready to mingle?

The possibilities are endless little G's.

But, we still have yet to confirm if trouble's truly in the cards for one of this year's most admired and envied couples.