BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: CFTM JOINING PAID STORIES!

Hey guys! 

Hey guys! 

So, I have a some really exciting news about CFTM that I've been stoked to share with you guys and now I can finally spill! 

As many of you know, I first published/started writing CFTM all the way back in 2014! It was my first YA contemporary romance novel ever and I was nervous & excited to try something new after finishing my first ever book, THE RUNAWAYS. 

I am truly amazed and incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know so many of you who've supported the story, shared it with a friend, commented, & stayed up late hours of the night to follow Elias, Lacey, and Alex's story. 

Now CFTM is moving into the next stage of it's publication and has been officially chosen to be apart of the WATTPAD PAID stories program (goes live January 6th)! 

I'm really excited to bring you a more professionally edited version of CFTM (with a new shiny cover) that still is the same book you guys know and love but with a bit more professional flare ;)

I've worked on editing this MS with the fantastically talented , the amazing Carmen Ho on WP's editorial team, and my editor Michelle at Hachette. A lot of time & effort went into making CFTM the best it can possibly be for PAID. 

If you choose to purchase the new PAID version I hope you enjoy and can see the work put into the story! For those of you who choose to support my work as a writer by buying the book in PAID, I will be eternally grateful. Helping writers like me make a living is truly a gift and a blessing. 

But I also know purchasing coins for PAID stories isn't an option for everyone. So you can either a) earn free coins from watching Ads or b) read CFTM before the paywall goes up on Jan. 6th! 

NOTE:  CFTM contains MAJOR spoilers for BOY KING so whether or not you want to read it before it joins PAID on Jan 6th or wait until afterwards to purchase it is up to you!

So in summary, thank you for reading & supporting the book over the years. Thank you for supporting and uplifting me. Thank you for loving these characters!I could not have done it without you. 

Quote me :). 

-Jenny

PS: If you have any questions about PAID or anything else about this process feel free to let me know & I'll get back to you ASAP :). And for the record BOY KING & FHKH & the upcoming sequel to FHKH will stay free :)