You prepared a meal of rice. A very simple diet. So simple many could call you starving at times. Well if you ever met people.

The storm outside sounded awful.

The flame was the only thing that kept you warm. You walked over grabbing a straw and bamboo blanket. You covered yourself with it's fair warmth.

You looked over to Kagezora. It shivered gently making you frown. You took the small bird into your hands. And covered it with your hands.

"It's alright Kagezora. So long as I'm here I won't let you freeze."

It curled up in your hand. Making you feel all warm inside.

A new scent came into the house.

It was a kind scent. With a hint of sadness. You looked over to the door. When you heard a knock at the door. You placed Kagezora down.

And walked over to the door.

You opened the door. And looked out to the person in front of you. His black hair and cold blue eyes shook you. That and the cold wind but still.

"Hajimemashite."

You bowed your head a bit. And he did the same.

"Hello. Can I come in."

His way of talking made it clear he wasn't good with people. You smiled kindly and nodded. You opened the door wider. And led him in.

He sat in front of the fire. And looked at the burning embers. You were happy somebody finally came around.

"It's a bad storm from the sound of it. Good thing you found me here."

He only nodded which made you smile.

"What brings you out to the middle of nowhere?"

"A misson."

"I see so what's your name?"

"Giyū, Tomioka Giyū. What about you?"

"Oh my name's Y/N."

"Do you have a surname?"

You began to ponder. Trying to remember a possible answer. Until nothing came to mind.

"I don't have one."

"What do you mean?"

"I really don't know."

"Why do you wear a women's kimono?"

You let out a light laugh. This guy wasn't good at small talk.

"This is the only clothing I really have."

"I see."

You looked at the man. And looked over to the side. What rice you had left from before was probably cold.

You picked it up and handed him the bowl.

"Here go ahead and eat this."

"Thank you."

He began to eat. While you watched him finish your dish. You noticed a katana by his side. You frowned a bit and looked over to the corner. Realising your katana sat far away.

"What is your mission for?"

He looked to you with a blank face. You saw something a bit strange in his eyes.

"There have been reports of a demon. People are calling Shura. The say that this Shura lives in this forest. Wearing a women's kimono and a half and half haori.