37 - Verdict: Masked Idiot doesn't like me.

Trevor took it well. The kiss. I attributed it to the fact that he was older, in college. College guys were supposedly more mature. Ian was a testament to that fact. Not many high schoolers could handle my constant insults and abrasive personality but Ian, despite the rest of his faults, took it admirably well. He had never once yelled at me even though he got the undiluted version of me.

I had to water myself down for everybody else and they still whined about it.

Trevor also was a good kisser. Another thing I decided to attribute to him being in college where he could easily amass a plethora of experience.

He kissed so well it I was sure I had on a dreamy smile afterwards.

"Nicely done," I complimented, pulling back.

"I could say the same," he replied, his voice notably huskier.

I smile inwardly, taking in his darkened gaze and heavy breathing. I wasn't such an amateur myself.

"My turn," I said, returning to my seat next to Ian who slightly scooted away as I sat down.

And for a second there, I was penning his name down on my matured boys list.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring him as I faced the last girl in the circle, a devious smile on my face. "Truth or dare."

"I feel so unsafe right now," the girl announced.

After one more round, the truth or dare group broke up with Jack and Mandy heading out to begin what I hoped -for their sake- would be a beautiful relationship, Dreadlocks -whose name I later discovered was Leah- left with the last girl. From the looks they had been giving each other, my guess was they were off to find a private place to themselves. Trevor, Ian, Olly and I headed outside for some fresh air.

For some reason, Ian was sulking. I could just feel it. I tried talking to him but he met me with awfully polite platitudes that I could just tell were forced. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any fault in them and the conversation eventually came to a natural end. At which point, he turned away and struck up conversation with Olly.

I didn't like the idea of him talking to Olly since Olly didn't know the details of our 'situation.' There wasn't much he didn't already know about me -quite unlike pretty much all my friends- still, I couldn't help feeling uncomfortable about him and Olly together alone. So I hung around them, chatting with Trevor.

"Yeah, I remember him. He was nice. Very funny too." I smiled. "He used to dance like crazy."

"He still does, I think. I'm surprised you know that. He used to be so tight lipped about it."

I smiled, letting my eyes drift shut as I inhaled deeply.

"He was,"  I agreed, gazing up at the stars.

I could feel Trevor's gaze on my face but for some reason, after identifying the constellation I was looking for, my eyes drifted to Ian who I found was already staring at me, an unreadable expression on his face as Olly animatedly communicated some story or other with wild gesticulations.

I sighed in relief, a knot I didn't even know existed in my stomach undoing itself. We were fine.

"I'm thirsty," Olly announced loudly, drawing Trevor and I's attention.

"I'll go with," I called over my shoulder. "I'm a little thirsty too."

So we left the boys in the little corner we had carved out for ourselves on the porch.

"So," Olly began, flashing me a speculative side glance. "Ian. This is the second time I'm seeing you with him."

I rolled my eyes.