Part 23

Ignore my mistakes plz......

No one's POV

" You think I can really do that?" Taehyung asked Mina, who nodded her head smiling, Jimin, Jin, Jay and Yoonji in the room looking at him smiling " we believe you can Doctor Kim " Mina said, Taehyung sighed...and nodded his head.

Jimin and Jin helped Taehyung sitting up on bed.... Taehyung stood before crutches...with the help of Jimin and Jin,they made him grab the four leg ( searched a lot, don't know what we call it ) He holds the handle.

Just then Namjoon entered into the room, Taehyung looks at Namjoon " Hyung! You won't believe it! I found it! I found it hyung....we can save the him! By removing it the red blood cells " Taehyung was excitedly talking to Namjoon, not noticing he was moving his legs perfectly.

Namjoon smiled at him " T-Tae " Namjoon points at his legs...Jin and Jimin squealed... Taehyung looks at his legs.... He smiled....He slowly starts moving his legs towards the window, he wanted to see, the world their that window.

And see the people he heard of from his bunny...his target was window and those curtains...he stood before the curtains, Namjoon and others Smiling widely... Taehyung slowly leaves the crutches and opened the curtains....he closed his eyes when the sunlight hit his face.

He opened his eyes to looks at the house, river, playground...his Jungkook used to talk about....but his smile fell when he saw nothing...but a big wall and parking lot " This wall? When did this wall was build?" Taehyung asked them.

They all frowns " Since a long time " Jin said to him " B-but that river...houses and playground " Taehyung said confused still looking outside " Taehyung, there is no river, or anything on the other side of that wall...only forest " Jimin said this time.... Taehyung turn around and looks at them shocked.

He shook his head " Where is Jungkook! " he asked them " Jungkook is gone " Yoonji said to him.. Taehyung looks at her " Call him! Tell him we can save Hoseok...his can-" Yoonji stopped him " Hoseok wasn't suffering from terminal cancer....It was Jungkook " Yoonji said at the verge of crying.

Everyone lower there head, Taehyung looks at them shocked " W-What! Where is he!" Taehyung yelled at them breathing heavily " He is gone forever.... yesterday was his last night " Mina said to him, Taehyung fall back on the couch hearing that....tears filling his eyes.

Namjoon and Jin went to him " H-He lied to me " Taehyung said in broken tone...Namjoon looks at him sadly " He didn't wanted you lose your hope " Namjoon said him... Taehyung looks at him " N-no he promised me he will come back!" Taehyung said shaking his head violently.

" Tae-" Namjoon tries to stop him " No! All those stories all those motivational talks! Those were lies!" Taehyung scremed...Jin and Jimin cried looking at Taehyung like that " No Taehyung "

" What happened to your Hyung?"

Taehyung still remembers how Jungkook was avoided his eyes

" Cancer, last stage doctors call it terminal cancer "

"You have a whole life in front of you,  ask a terminal cancer patient, he will tell you what it's like to live, He knows he can die by any moment, but he lives with a smile"

So he was talking about himself, not his brother... after all his smiled was the most beautiful in the world " Jungkook's parents wants to meet you Taehyung and his friends too " Namjoon said to him rubbing his back..... Taehyung looks up, with his tearly eyes.

He was 2 couple and A boy walked in, his arm was looking broke and also a dog with them, They bowed to him " Mrs Jung and Mr Jung " Namjoon said to him.

"Mr and Mrs Jung, it's been 33 years since their marriage still they are lovely dovley like young couple "

Jungkook voice echoes inside Taehyung's mind hearing their name and looking at them " Mina and Suho, Jungkook's cousins " Namjoon said introducing to other, They were looking really sad.

" Mina Noona and Suho Hyung are dating for sure "

" Yugyeom, his best friend "

" Remember my best friend, Yugyeom, His right hand doesn't move, but he come everyday...they don't let him play, but still he always come with a hope that, maybe some day they will let him play.... people make fun of him "

Maybe it wasn't all a lie " Thank you " Mr Jung said to him, who just stare at them, tears still falling on his cheeks " if you couldn't have paid the bills... Jungkook would have dead with pain " Taehyung closed his eyes tightly, the pain was unbearable.

" He used to talk about you a lot, He loved you a lot " Taehyung sobbed lower his head... Namjoon didn't stop him " We will go, have to take Jungkook "

____________________
Part 23

I'm sorry 😭 I know I'm bad

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰