Part 17

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's pov

" All bills clear?" Ji Hyun asked all the doctors...in the meeting room " Yes... except room number 144 " One of the doctor said...Ji Hyun stopped writing and looked up to face all of them " Hoseok and Jungkook? It was them last month too " She said to them coldly " Everyone nodded " How much they have on you Jay? " She asked Jay.

Jay and Yoonji glance at each other nervously " Not much doctor " He said to her, who rolled her eyes " How much Jay?" She asked him again " 15lakhs " Jay said and lowered his head....Ji Hyun nodded " Means total 70lakhs " she said " Radiation room isn't included Mam " Yoonji said to her, who sighed " Call their parents and tell them to take their sons " Hi Hyun said without any emotions.

" Doctor, Their parents want sometime....It will be painful for J-" Ji Hyun cut her off " Miss Yoonji! Rules are rules " Ji Hyun said to her, who lowered her head, helpless " Call them and tell them we are kicking them out " Ji Hyun said and sighed on the paper.

.......~.......

Jungkook giggled while Taehyung laughed looking at him " Hyung, you know Papa used to take Hyung and me for amusement park....but after we got younger...Eomma and Papa starts to work a lot....and their bosses...worse " Jungkook said and sighed... Taehyung frowns looking at Jungkook's sad face " Hey Kookie...why are you sad?" Taehyung asked him softly concerned.

" One day, I went to visit Papa at his office....I saw his boss abusing him...hitting him in his stomach " Jungkook said in a shaking tone.... Taehyung wanted to move his hand and caress Jungkook's face, but sadly, only his fingers were able to move, his hand was still namb..." Because of me...he is working hard and me " Jungkook.

Taehyung was about to say something to him but Jimin entered into the room " Kookie, Your fathers call " Jungkook jumped from the bed and happily ran out, Taehyung smiled looking At him " Hello Papa " his smile disappeared when he heard what his father said to him next " Okay Papa " The call ends and Jungkook turn around with sad face...but he bumped into a hard chest.

He looked up and saw Namjoon and Jin beside him " What was your Papa saying?" Namjoon asked him smiling... Jungkook I instantly put a smile on his face, Fake smile " going home for New year Eve " Jungkook said to them, Namjoon chuckled and ruffles his hair " That's great " he said to him who nodded his head " I will go and pack my bag " Jungkook said and walked towards his room.

Namjoon and Jin stares at his back smiling " He is lying.... Parents weren't able to pay the hospital bill, they are kicking him out " Yoonji said to Namjoon and Jin sadly...... Jungkook entered into the room " Hyung,we are going home, pack your bags " Jungkook said to his brother " See you will be able meet your friends " Hoseok stood up from his bed and walked towards Jungkook.

He turn Jungkook around And saw him crying " They are kicking us out right?" Jungkook nodded his head sobbing....Hoseok smiled at him sadly and hugged him tightly.

________________
Part 17

What do you think will happen next ?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰