Part 12

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

The curtains opened and sun rays fall on Taehyung peacefully sleeping, He blinked his eyes " Jungkook? " He asked in his sleepy tone " He went to the radiation room with Hoseok " Yoonji said to him,who sighed sadly...Yoonji checked his clip board wrote something on it " Doctor Kim, In your opinion...when did a junior doctor ready for surgery?" Yoonji asked him and moved his bed little up.

Taehyung cleared his throat " When their hands won't shake and they won't feel nervous " Taehyung said to her " That means I'm ready " Yoonji smiled widely " Have a good day " Taehyung smiled and nodded...When Yoonji left Namjoon and Yoongi entered laughing " Why are you guys laughing so hard?" Taehyung asked them with a slight smile.

Namjoon went to Taehyung and sat beside him on the chair, while Yoongi grabbed an apple and starts eating " So we found that Ji Hyun have a big fat crush on Yoongi " Yoongi rolled his eyes while Namjoon and Taehyung laughed " Best of luck Yoongi" Taehyung said to him while laughing.

Jimin entered into the room " Time for breakfast " He said and out the juice and cereal in front of Taehyung, on the roll over table " Wait I forget, the toast " Jimin went back while Taehyung stare at the breakfast " When will Jungkook be back?" He asked Yoongi who shrugged " don't know, depends " Yoongi said to him, Taehyung nodded his head.

Time Skip....

Jungkook entered into the room, Smiling widely, but he stopped on his Trace when he saw Ji Hyun in the room, staring at Taehyung, trying his best to move his hand...He was about to go but stopped when Taehyung called his name " Where are you going? Come on sit beside me " Taehyung said to him with a smile... Jungkook hesitatly looks at Ji Hyun who just looked away.

His eyes fall on Namjoon, who was standing beside Ji Hyun...Namjoon showed him his dimple smile... Jungkook slowly went to Taehyung and sat beside him on the bed... Taehyung smiled looking at Jungkook " There is no progress...So please Doctor Kim, don't waste our time " Ji Hyun said to him, who rolled his eyes " Don't worry, you are not the first one she said this to " Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

Who chuckled " Come on Yoonji " Yoonji sighed and followed Ji Hyun " Where were you?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who smiled sheepishly " I wanted to come earlier...but then I went to meet Bogum Hyung first " Jungkook said to him.... Taehyung sighed, he don't know why the younger went to meet someone else before him.

Taehyung huffed " What are you doing here now?" Taehyung asked him, Namjoon stares at Taehyung " What to you mean? Of course to see you " Jungkook said to him and before Taehyung could say something Jungkook starts speaking again " Hyung you need a hair cut, shaving " Jungkook said to him playing with Taehyung's hairs.

Taehyung shook his head " I love long hairs " Taehyung said to him, who sighed....They talk more 15 minutes, Namjoon decided to leave them alone... suddenly Taehyung asked Jungkook something " Jungkook why they bullied you,what exactly happened?" Jungkook looks at him..He took a deep breath and starts explaining to him.

Seoul Collage, Flashback

Jungkook was in the library, he was too lost in reading...he lost the track on time...He looks at his watch and gasped...he packed his bag and start walking out of the collage... suddenly someone pushed him from behind...he yelped and fell on the ground...He looked up and saw his bully with his two other friends " look the bookworm is still here " The one standing in the centre said.

Jungkook tried to run but he hit his leg with basketball...which made Jungkook fell again...He hardly hit Jungkook chest with the basketball who whimpers " S-stop" Jungkook whispered but they laugh...They kicked him in his stomach many times whick made Jungkook cough blood... Jungkook tried to push them away but he was too weak in front of them.

Back to Present

Taehyung stare at Jungkook, who was messaging his hands while telling him everything " That's it, I only remember that... next thing I know is that I woke up in this hospital " Jungkook said to him " Now Don't stare at me like that " Jungkook said to him who sighed " What did you do then?" Taehyung asked him who shrugged.

" I forgive them " Jungkook said to him, who frowns " Like this easily? Because of them you are here....and you are saying you forgave them?" Taehyung asked him in disbelief... Jungkook nodded his head " They apologized and that's only matters...When the person realize that he is wrong, and it doesn't matter, we are now friends....when they will come to meet me I will bring them here " Jungkook said to him.

"What are you Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him chuckling, Jungkook giggled " Human " He said to him " More like angel " Taehyung mumbled under his breath staring at Jungkook's face.

__________________________
Part 12

How was the part?

Favourite part from the update?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰