Part 7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook was reading a new paper fakingly sitting side Bogum, he heard the elevator sound, he glance towards the clock 10:08am He smiled and went towards the elevator..Jin and Jimin came out of the elevator, while a very big box in their between them holding tightly, while Yoongi and Namjoon walking behind them nervously.

Jungkook winked at Jay who smiled and nodded, He dialled someone's number, Jennie who was staring at the box with suspicious eyes turn towards the telephone, He picked up the phone " Seoul Western Hospital?" she said in her professional voice " Hello I'm talking " Jay said most likely whispered " Who me?" Jungkook glared at Jay, who nervously smiled.

He cleared his throats " Miss Jennie talking? Yes you won a 15 lakh prize" Jennie wide his eyes while Jay nervously hugged his phone, Jimin cleared his throats " Really? " Jennie asked almost screming... Jungkook, Jimin and Jin immediately ran while Jimin and Jin trying best not to drop the box because Yeontan was moving a lot.

Namjoon was bitting his nails while Yoongi looking around little scared " I will kill Jungkook, If Ji Hyun fire me " Jimin fake cried, Jin wanted to hit him but they all stoped on their trance when Yeontan barked, Jungkook closed his eyes tightly " Wait! What's in that box Jimin and Jin?" Yoonji who came from behind them asked them.

" N-nothing " Jin nervously said while Jungkook trying to avoid looking out side the window " Wow is that a bird " Jungkook dreamily said, Jin and Jimin glared at Jungkook " I asked what is it in ?" Yoonji asked again, this time getting little aggressive...Jin opened his mouth but nothing came out " Doctor Yoonji!" Seo joon came from behind and yelled making everyone flinched.

" Something is hiding from you " Yoonji glared at everyone " No no " Everyone said while Namjoon almost fainted on Yoongi, who was holding him " Si Hyuk was found smoking again " Seo joon said in dramatic tone " What?! Come with me " Yoonji wan towards his room... everyone sighed in relief and start moving again, And Namjoon back to normal self.

They were about to enter in Taehyung's room but Ji Hyun came from the room, Starting at them " Shit!" Jin mumbled, Jimin and Jin return their bodies and start moving backwards....Ji Hyun stare at them... Jungkook came forward and smiled at her " They wanted to sneak the dog inside the hospital " He said pointing towards Yoongi and Namjoon, whom panicked.

" I explained to them that it's not good to bring him here, They agreed..Came to visit him " Jungkook said and give her bunny smile, Ji Hyun smiled slightly " That's good, You guys can meet him " Ji Hyun said to them and walked away, Jimin and Jin, who were taking little steps backwards came back running entering into the room.

Jungkook opened the box and Yeontan jump out from it " Yah! Your puppy is just like you, But just a little cute " Jungkook said looking at Yeontan in his arms, Jungkook giggled when Yeontan licked his face... Jungkook put him down and Yeontan tried to jump on Taehyung's bed, Taehyung was still emotionless " Here " Jungkook helped him up.... Yeontan barked softly and sit on Taehyung's chest, waiting for Taehyung to Praise him.

But Taehyung looked away, Yeontan jump down the bed and sadly hid under the bed... Jungkook stare at Taehyung in disbelief and went towards Yeontan picking him from under the bed " Taehyung, Please eat something, Yeontan also haven't ate anything properly " Namjoon pealded to him but Taehyung scoffed...While Jungkook caressing Yeontan mumbling a little ' Good boy '.

" When the hunger will get out of control, you will eat " Taehyung said looking on the other side of the room, Jungkook stare at him in disbelief, he wanted to slap him " Taehyung! He will die but won't eat anything " Namjoon said close to crying " Then let him die " Jungkook looked at Yeontan, who was hiding his face in Jungkook's chest and then back at Taehyung.

Yoongi was close to hit Taehyung but Jimin and Jin were holding him back, Jungkook stare at Taehyung but angry and tearly eyes.

Time Skip.....

Jungkook was crying while Hoseok was trying to comfort him " Jungkook don't cry " I-I hate that Hitler Hyung... Yeontan will die but he won't eat something for him, I hate him" Hoseok smiled at him, Jungkook was the sunshine of everyone but sensitive at the same time " Don't cry " Hoseok wipes his tears " I hate him " Jungkook said hiccuping.

" What did you expect from that man, He became a rock, hate himself how can he think about others " Jungkook looked up at him " Hate?" Jungkook asked with tearly eyes, still hiccuping " Yes, He needs learn that there are many things left for him in this world, And you are the only one who can make him understand " Hoseok smiled at him.

" Okay now sleep " Jungkook wipes his face and cover himself with blanket " I have to make him love his self again "

______________________
Part 7

HEY 👋😊

Favourite part from the updated?

Thanks for reading 💕

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰