Part 16

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's POV

" you helped me a lot Koo, Thank you " Taehyung said to him, who huffed " I don't need your thank you instead..I want you to do something for me " Jungkook said to him, who frowns " If I can...I will do of course just for you " Taehyung said to him, who smiled widely " Of course you can " Jungkook said to him and ran out.

Time Skip....

" I was driving the car towards my house in my own world,  it was raining heavily, signal green,..Out of blue, I saw a boy crossing the road...I stopped the car and maybe the car behind me lose the control...I don't blame anyone for that, it was just an accident" Taehyung said to the prosecutor and the cop and glance at Jungkook, who smiled at him slightly sitting beside him " I hope this will help Mr Lee " Taehyung said to them in a cold tone.

" Yes " The prosecutor and cop bowed to Taehyung and went out " You should have asked something for yourself, why did you asked me to help Mr Lee?" Taehyung asked him concerned.. Jungkook sighed softly and holds his hand " Because Hyung, Jaekim lost his young son...his wife his in the hospital...you still have a chance to recover and go for you morning jog " Taehyung chuckled and his jog thing.

" Jaekim uncle was crying a lot, It doesn't matter what happened in the past, like I said be glad you have a future..... terminaly ill patient don't have a future but still he lives happily...You have to forget your past to live in the beautiful present and future " Jungkook said to him caressing his hand.

Taehyung chuckled at him " You are really something Jungkook " Jungkook giggled at him.... Jungkook suddenly stopped giggling when he felt something moving under his hand...He looked down and saw Taehyung's fingers moving " Hy-" he stopped when he saw Jaekim entered into the room.

Tears falling down on his cheeks....hands shaking...He slowly came towards Taehyung, whose attention was now on him from Jungkook...Jaekim kneeled down before him and put his hand on Taehyung's " Thank you" Jaekim mumbled again and again... Taehyung's eyes fall on his hands, his fingers moving under Jaekim's heavy hands.

Taehyung turn his head towards Jungkook, who smiled widely at him.... Taehyung again looks at his hand and smiled widely.

" Jungkook was really something, I learned to love myself,That day I realized that one forgiveness can give so much peace, I learned to forgive "

_____________________
Part 16

Thanks for reading 💕

how was the chapter?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- authorNim 🐰