Part 21

Ignore my mistakes....

No one's Pov

1 am, Jungkook suddenly starts coughing which made him sat up on the bed....Hoseok who woke up because of the sudden tug sound, saw Jungkook rushed towards bathroom...He stood up and went behind him, He tried to open the door but it was locked " Kookie! Open the door " .

After few seconds, Jungkook came out looking at Hoseok " Sorry Hung , for waking you...you go back to sleep " Jungkook said to him smiling, Hoseok looks at him " are you sure? " Jungkook nodded his head once again with a smile...Hoseok nodded and went back, laying on his bed.

Jungkook sighed and sat on his bed...He grabbed the water bottle, opening the cap and was about to drink but saw it was empty...He stood up and walked out of the room...He frowns when he saw, everyone rushing from here and there " Doctor Lee...It's en emergency, a heart patient just arrived and there is no doctor in here " He saw Jennie on the phone.

" Okay, Okay " She sighed, Mina came running to him " Is he coming?" She asked her, who shook her head " He is out of country.... Can't we shift the patient to other hospital?" Mina sighed " We don't have time Jennie...that woman is in danger " Mina said to him " but it's difficult to find any heart surgeon " Jungkook's ears perks up.

" TaeTae " He mumbled and ran towards them " Can I say something? " Mina and Jennie looks at them " Tae is a very famous heart surgeon, everyone knows...how about cam surgery?" Mina and Jennie looks at him.

On the other hand, Taehyung was still awake, studying on terminal cancer, he just want to complete his research and surprise Jungkook, he wants to see his bunny smile after seeing his brother completely recovered...His turn his head and saw Yoongi and Namjoon passed out on the couch.

He smiled when he saw Jungkook, but his smile turned into a confused one when he saw Yoonji, Mina, Jennie, Jinmin and Ji Hyun behind him " What's happening?" Taehyung asked him....Jin explained him everything... Taehyung shook his head " No! " Everyone sighed " But You're the best doctor Tae- I mean Mr Kim " Yoonji said glancing at Ji Hyun.

" But, I can't move my body except my hands...how can I operate?" Taehyung said at which Jay speaks up " cam surgery, you're professional in it " I'm sorry, I'm a patient here not a doctor " Jungkook who was listening at everything, standing in front of him folded hands.

" Fine, don't do it... but tell me one thing Hyung....what would have you done if I was at her place?" Jungkook came near him " If you had refused to do my surgery, you won't come hearing my painful scremes " Taehyung stares deeply inside Jungkook's eyes for some time.

" Prepare for the surgery " Taehyung said to Jin Hyun, who smiled and went out to prepare for the surgery....Yoonji was about to go but stopped hearing Taehyung's voice " You will be my hands Doctor Yoonji " Taehyung said to her, who looks at him surprised " M-Me?" Yoonji asked him nervously.

" Yes, I thought you said you're ready for your first surgery " Taehyung smiled at him, Yoonji took a deep breath and nodded her head..... Taehyung turned his head and saw Jungkook looking at him " I promise you hyung, you and Yoonji nonna will save her " Jungkook peck him who chuckled.

____________________
Part 21

This book is going to finish soon :)

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰