Part 20

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

" Hello my handsome man " Taehyung smiled looking at the woman who just entered into the room, while Jungkook frowns looking at her...feeling jealous...when she called Taehyung My man " Momo!" Taehyung smiled widely looking at her...

Jungkook glared at Momo who just Taehyung on his cheeks " When did you came back from America ?" Taehyung asked her.

Who sat down beside him, smiling at him with same passion " No story story short, I heard about you...and how can I not come and meet the love of my life "

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung, who starts to laugh... Jungkook pouts angrily,just then Jimin entered into the room with Taehyung's food...and Jin behind him with Yeontan.

Jungkook smiled widely looking at Yeontan, he jump up from the bed and holds Yeontan in his arms " Tannie " Yeontan barks at him and nuzzle his face in Jungkook's chest who giggled " Hy-" Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung too lost with Momo, and Momo sitting on his place...

Jungkook shook his head, putting Yeontan down on the floor, He grabbed Taehyung's food.

He went to Taehyung and sat on the left side of bed " Hyung, your breakfast " Jungkook softly called him and moved the spoon near Taehyung's face,

but Taehyung continues talking with Momo " Hyung!" Jungkook called him this time little loudly... Taehyung turned towards him " Jungkook, I'm talking to Momo can't you see " Taehyung said to him.

That's it, Jungkook slammed the spoon on the roll over table, Taehyung and Momo flinched, Jungkook stood up and starts walking towards the door, but he turned around and went to Taehyung, who was looking at him shocked.... Jungkook pouts angrily looking at him, which Taehyung founds really cute.

Jungkook hit him on his head with his tiny fist " Ouch!" Taehyung whined and slowly rubbed his head " Meanie! Not gonna talk again " Jungkook said and went away, Taehyung chuckled and looks at Momo who was confused

Jungkook went to Bogum and sat beside him " I will him! That man took my first kiss! Stole my heart And now he was ignoring me for someone else!" Jungkook huffed and folded his arms " Never going to him again, you know Hyung..... Recover quickly, I will marry you " Bogum blinked his eyes... Jungkook again read his eyes " Who? Who? KIM TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung heard Jungkook screming his name " Jungkook Shh " Ji Hyun hushed him who was checking some patients beside her " Sorry " He lowered his head and pouts looking at Bogum.

After talking with Bogum, Jungkook went to his room, their he saw Hoseok already asleep and Yoongi on his bed, closing his eyes... Jungkook slowly climbed up on the bed and hugged Yoongi....Yoongi already knew who who was, without opening his eyes...He warp his arms around Jungkook and they fall asleep.

Next Morning....

Jungkook stares at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully... Jungkook went to the couch, and sat at the edge of the window...He opened the curtains and the ray of sunshine fall of Taehyung, who blinked his eyes, trying to adjust in the light  " Jungkook " Taehyung called him but Jungkook didn't replied him.

" Mina Noona and Suho Hyung are fighting today " Jungkook said glancing at Taehyung, who grabbed his bed remote and moved his bed up, sitting " Mina Noona is jealous because just a moment ago Suho Hyung was talking with some other girl, ignoring him " Taehyung smiled slightly.

He knew what Jungkook was doing " Mina Noona starts to pull his hairs,Suho Hyung screming loudly " Jungkook said glaring Taehyung from time to time " bunny, but I love my hairs " Jungkook huffed " Yeah love your hairs and that Momo, I'm just a weird and annoying patient in here " Jungkook said and was about to go.

But Taehyung called him " Kookie, Come here " Jungkook shook his head, Taehyung chuckled at him " Jungkookie " Jungkook rolled his eyes and turn around standing in front of him... Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, smiling..

Jungkook puts his hand on his chest, their face dangerously close " Momo is my cousin....there is nothing between us, I only love a certain bunny " Taehyung whispered near Jungkook lips... Taehyung moved a little closer and captured Jungkook's lips... Jungkook closed his eyes...moving his lips following Taehyung's steps.

" Good news!" Jungkook gasped and pulled away from the kiss, standing on his feet Taehyung chuckled and his cute reaction...they saw Namjoon smiling widely at them " W-What N-news?" Jungkook asked him nervously...He slapped Taehyung's hands away from his butt, who pouts.

" Ji Hyun allowed Yeontan in hospital!" Namjoon said smiling widely... Jungkook squealed and hugged attacked Namjoon with a tight hug...Now it was Taehyung's time for jealously.

Time Skip...

Namjoon and Jungkook went to eat something in cafeteria, After a long time Jungkook was happy to eat pizza... Meanwhile, Taehyung was in the room alone with Yeontan, who was resting of Taehyung's chest " Tannie...How about Jungkook being your Mommy?" I asked him...He peeks his head up.

"So Jungkook your Mommy? " Yeontan barks happily... Taehyung chuckled " Good, I don't have anymore option, That boy already stole my heart ".

___________________
Part 20

🤡🤡🤡🤡

SO, Favourite part from the update?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰