"Why did you semi-forgive Niall? You didn't have to do that if you didn't want to" Harry asks, cocking his head to the side a little bit.

"I did want to, Harry. I can't hold that anger and sadness in me forever. I love my family, but they wouldn't want me to live like that forever. I can't help my feelings for you and I saw how sorry Niall was. Like I said, I could never forgive you both completely, but I can try to move on and look past it if you two fix and learn from your mistakes," I explain and Harry nods, a small smile forming on his lips.

 Like I said, I could never forgive you both completely, but I can try to move on and look past it if you two fix and learn from your mistakes," I explain and Harry nods, a small smile forming on his lips

"You are too good for this cold-hearted world..." Harry whispers as I stare at him in confusion. Not everyone is bad, Harry. But that's the problem, he grew up thinking everyone was.

Harry gently removes my hand from his cheek and sets my arm down next to my body before pulling the blanket fully over me. He then cautiously tucks the blanket into my small frame, being careful of my injury. Placing a delicate kiss on my forehead, he then pushes himself off the bed and saunters over to the door. His hand raises towards the light switch, stopping as my eyes meet his.

"Good night, Samantha. Get your rest and take it easy on your cut" Harry says and I see his eyes glint with something I've never seen in them before.

Happiness.

"Good night, Harry" I respond and as he opens the door, Diablo runs in and jumps up on my bed while I giggle. Harry gives me one last glance before quietly closing my door.

What a night...

I know what happened to me was serious and I may sound ridiculously stupid, but I kind of feel thankful towards what Liam did. As awful as that sounds, if that didn't happen, I probably wouldn't have gotten to learn more about Harry and we probably wouldn't have confessed our feelings for a while.

It's crazy to think that I could even develop feelings like this in such a short amount of time. From how it was when I first met Harry, I could never imagine that I'd ever grow feelings for him. I feel guilty for my family, but I have a feeling that they are smiling down at me for remaining strong and positive.

While I drift away in my thoughts, I fall fast asleep with Diablo curled up next to me. His steady breaths and quiet snores filling the room.

 His steady breaths and quiet snores filling the room