"You killed me," I mumble. He chuckles into my hair.

Dimitri places me on to the bed and I look up at him under hooded eyes. By the bulge in the front of his pants I know he is no where near done with me. I lick my lips in anticipation and part my legs in invitation. He eyes zone in on my glistening core and he bites his lip to quite his groan.

"Dimitri," I sigh. 

He removes the rest of his clothing and his dick springs free. Before he can join me on the bed I crawl towards the edge he is on. His dick is directly in front of my face and a coy smile graces my lips. I cup his balls and he wraps my hair in his hands guiding me to his dick. I don't fight him because I to want what he wants. He presses his head against my tightly closed lips.

"Baby please," he pleads. 

His pleas are my undoing I unseal my lips and allow him entrance. He slides his in and I tongue his head. I run my tongue up and down his shaft enjoying the salty taste of him. He guides my head in a bobbing motion and I suction my mouth around him. I place both hands around the base of his shaft and move them in a twisting motion. His dick twitches in my mouth. 

All to soon my fun ends when he shoves me back onto the bed and flips me on to me stomach.

"On all fours," my alpha male demands. 

I quickly comply spreading my legs loving this side of him . He comes up behind me and bites my ass cheek causing even more liquid to form between my legs. Dimitri trails kisses from the base of my spine and all over my back. He place a hand on the side of me linking out fingers, but the other he wraps around my chest. I can feel him resting against my back. He then slams himself in to me hard and all the way in one stroke.

We both groan our pleasure at being connected. He starts to deeply thrust into me hitting my special spot with each thrust. He feathers kisses over my shoulders and the back of my neck whispering words of love. My head tilts back into him with he rolls one of my nipples between his fingers.

He thrusts one more time forcing me over the edge and I come in a blaze of pleasure. Dimitri continues to thrust in and out of my seeking his own release. Which he finds. He bites the back of my shoulder as he shoots his seed inside of me coating my inflamed walls. 

I fall face first into the bed completely spent. He kisses the spot he bit and rolls off me. Only to return with a warm wet towel and wipes between my legs. He tosses it into the nearby hamper. He slides into the other side of the bed and gathers me into his arms.

"Baby you okay," he ask full of concern moving my hair from my face. He sure asks that a lot after we have sex. 

"Like I said before you killed me," I mutter.

He laughs, "it was that good?"

"You have officially ruined me for any other man." I admit to him snuggling into his warmth.

"I'm glad." He snuggles his nose into my neck and palms one of my breasts. 

We both fall asleep, but then I'm awoken by an orgasm surging through me. I spring up in the bed and pull the shit back to discover a grinning Dimitri between my legs.

"Good Morning beautiful," he says kissing me inner thigh.

I glance towards the window, but see no light sneaking in. "Morning? Its still dark out." I can tell by the sway of the bus we are back on the road heading to the next site. 

He shrugs, "close enough."

I run my hand thorough my hair and cringe when I'm met with tangles. "I do have to say that was a better way to wake up than those wake up calls Aubree sends."