Chapter Thirty-Eight.

Start from the beginning

            She tried to stop crying and just nodded her head, her teeth biting down on her lip to try to stop even more. I hated to see her cry and this time it was even worse because I couldn’t even fix it. The thing that made her upset was my life and not me so how the hell do I make her better?

            “Y-You’re so perfect.” She stuttered, my heart almost wanting to break. She has no idea about the conversation Ben and I had but it wouldn’t leave my memory. In reality she was perfect and I was a loser that shouldn’t even be worthy of a minute of her time.

            “Nuh uh baby. That’s all you.”

            Then she finally smiled.

            “You always relax me Justin. Honestly I don’t think there’s a situation you can’t calm me down in and I am thankful for you every single day. I want you to know that.”

            “Well I love you Sophia Elena. Always have, always will.”

            “And the feeling’s mutual Justin Drew.”

            And then I moved in to kiss her and at the same time I double-checked to make sure the divider was up between the driver and us. We still had about a half hour until we got to the airport and when she let out a moan from the kiss I’m pretty sure she wanted the same thing I did.

            “Give me a quickie baby.” She pleaded. “It’s what I need right now.”

            “Fuck, really? Are you sure?”

            Her hands traveled down my button up shirt and she literally ripped them open as I put my head back on the seat and let her do whatever the hell she wanted with me. I certainly was not expecting to have sex with her tonight but if she says she wants it then I’m not complaining.

            “You always make me feel so safe…” She breathed out, beginning to unbutton my pants. “You keep me happy.”

            “I hope so Sophia because that’s all I’ve ever wanted to do.”

            When she smiled I got short of breath for a second and just stared at her completely in awe, infatuated at the fact that she is all mine and she belongs to nobody else but me. I never thought in a million years that this would ever happen again and I’d be able to hold her in my arms again but here she is loving me like no tomorrow.

            “Okay enough of being sappy.” She giggled, kissing me gently on my neck. “Whisper me dirty things.”

            “Is that what you want sweetheart?”

            I ran my fingertips down her back until they reached her ass and I’ve wanted to do this to her all day. The skinny jeans she was wearing hugged every damn curve she had and she was honestly the hottest girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

            “How do you want me baby? Do you want me in-between your thighs so I can eat you out until you can’t breathe?”

            She sucked in a sharp breath.

            “Hm? Is that what you want?”

            My lips were right against her ear and I was whispering to her just like she wanted. I don’t understand why me whispering turns her on so much but it always did and now it especially did because she let out a frustrated sigh and hooked her arms around my neck, sitting back on my thighs.

            “I want you.” She emphasized, rubbing her hands over my crotch. “All of you.”

            I couldn’t breathe when she unzipped my jeans and pulled them down so I could lift up and take my briefs off. She said she wanted me to talk dirty to her but god, whenever she started doing dirty things to me it was so difficult to focus on anything but her.

            “Yeah well I want all of me inside of you so put that thong to the side baby.”

            Her fingers couldn’t get her jeans down fast enough and I was kissing her neck, which distracted her until she was having trouble moving her underwear and she muttered a cuss word underneath her breath from being so frustrated.

            “Screw it.” She scoffed, completely ripping her underwear so it would fall onto the seat. Before I even had time to comment how sexy that just was she put me inside of her and holy shit was she wet.

            “Fuck!” She cried out, clutching onto my shoulders. “This is so hot. “

            It took everything I had to not make it rough but I couldn’t help it, letting out a groan and pushing her farther onto me so I could move her ass to the speed I desired. That’s one of the best things about Sophia during sex. She always lets me get the pleasure first instead of how she wanted it but that’s her personality though. She was never selfish so I don’t know why I expected her to be in bed.

            For the first time ever, Sophia started to grind in circles on me and I’ve never felt anything like it but holy shit she was flexible. It was something so new and so different that I didn’t know what to think but the feeling was incredible.

            “Oh my god w-what are you doing babe?” I groaned.

            She stopped what she was doing and I gave her the biggest death stare. She better not tease.

            “Do you not like it?” She asked. “It felt good for me but if it-“

            “Keep going baby, please. It felt so good.”

            Then a smile came onto her face and she started up again, letting out a moan when I smacked her ass and looked at what she was doing on me. I’ve never felt something so good in my entire life.

            “Where the hell did you learn to do this?”

            “Videos.” She giggled. “I thought I’d try it out on you. See how you liked it.”

            I completely forgot she watched porn and knowing she watched porn while doing this on me right now just made me that much more turned on.

            “You are so fucking dirty.” I muttered before I smacked her ass again. “You can add this to the list of things we do from now on baby. You’re so tight right now.”

            And then we went back to not talking like we usually did when we were both close and I was pulling on her hair and she was literally grinding the shit out of me and then I came inside of her, calling her name out multiple times as she released herself as well and we were heavily breathing from the amazing sex we always had with each other.

            Her hair was completely messed up, as well as mine and when we got out of the limo I know this moment between us is going to be gone because of what they’ll say to her. They probably already found out and the things they will scream will completely ruin her self-esteem but I’m going to try and do everything in my power to not let them get to her.

            “I love you so much.” She finally said. “So flipping much it’s ridiculous.”

            I started to laugh and passed her pants back to her, picking up her underwear that was now unwearable from it being destroyed and surprised her when I put it in my pocket. I would gladly keep her underwear.

            “I love you more Soph.” I replied as I put my briefs back on. “A lot more than you know.”

A/N:

omggggg i hope you guys liked this chapter :)

please comment and let me know what you thought!

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna