The other day I almost fucked around and sent her back to Houston where she was gone be homeless.

She tried to check me because I wasn't checking my niece bout her kissing the li nappy bead ass boy when Magic went down there to hang out and get put into the ground.

I almost forgot she was 15 I'm 23 and pregnant. Now she sitting around this bitch bored as ah bitch cause she ain't got no type of devices I even took the motha fucking tv.

She better get it the fuck right before she be living in ah motha fucka Forster home playing with my pregnant ass.

Then she gone try to go tell Hunna who is her older brother like I ain't out him up on game before I even took her shit.

I ion who or what that li ass girl think she playing with but she better find ah clue and find it the fuck quick before she be walking this bitch with ah fucking flip phone and light ups.

Then she gone try to hit me with the "and if you take my stuff imma stop working in your shops" like that's gone hurt me or some.

Baby girl that was helping you put money in your pocket so you ain't really have to ask me for money. I'm set and locked for the rest of my life with money and my kids.

So till she get her act the fuck together somebody gone be reading books and washing dishes while everybody else living their best life's .

But anyways. I think today imma get the boys nursery together. Imma have Money and Hunna to help me.

So that's what I'm finna get up and do well first I gotta buy the bedrooms stuff. Hold on before ya start I already got the big shit like the cribs, dressers, rocking stairs and all dat.

I just gotta get the wall stuff I think I wanna put the letter of their names on the wall. But yeah that's what imma do today.

I ain't got shit else to do today. And I'm kid free right now so while I'm kid free imma be doing everything li thing I can do without having to make sure my kids Ight and all dat.

And also me and Kentrell talked again bout moving in together. I 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 imma give it ah try. I told him we can do it after the boys get here.

Cause I ion wanna do all that moving with this big ass belly in on me. But when we do move imma keep this house and everything gone be the same.

Imma just let Hunna be in charge or let him have it. But I do know for ah fact when we move AJ, Rich, and Q is coming with me.

They already said they wanted too. I think when I move out Hunna moving two of his homie and his girl down with him.

I ion know if Dede and Aaliyah moving with me. But they better make they mind up before I give birth. But I think Aaliyah gone stay with Hunna.

But with Dede it's ah 50 50 chance but he just might come because Mare, Rich, and Q coming. Well then three really ain't got ah damn choice.

But yeah right now I'm finna go to Walmart and the baby store to get stuff for their room. I would get Kentrell to come with me. But he already gotta deal with the other ten demon seed of his.

I'm very shock that I'm even pregnant again. Cause as we all know. It was gone be a very slim chance for me to get pregnant and make it pass three months or my baby to live after birth.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗞𝗲𝘆, 𝗞𝗮𝘆, & 𝗞𝗝, 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁.)

I just gotta make my mind up for ah theme before I get all the way up there and be standing there for hours tryna find ah theme.

⇶𝗙𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 (20 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁)

So I just got to Walmart. And I think imma just fuck around and freestyle they room, cause I really don't know what I want the theme to be.

(𝗔/𝗡: 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁.. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄.)

Hold on my ass slow as fuck. If I plan on moving in with Top after I give birth. It would be slow for me to put they room up at this house.

Imma just buy the shit and see what imma do after I give birth. It not like they don't got no where to sleep or they cribs and shit not up.

Yeah imma just wait and see after I give birth. And if your wondering when's my due date it's actually September 23rd.

For some reason the doctors keep pushing back my due date. At first it was suppose to be the 10th then then 18th then the 21st now it's the 23rd.

They needa make they mind up when they wanna come. Cause they damn sure not finna keep pushing back my due date again.

But I'm finna go into Walmart and get this shit for the boys nursery.

⇶𝗙𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 (1 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲)

So I got home like 15 minutes ago. And now I'm eating and checking up for Money and Action birthday party stuff.

And so far everything is going good. Shit it better they party is in like two days. And I ain't got time for no fuck ups or nun of that.

But yeah that's it I'm finna go to sleep.
———————————————————————————

-𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗮𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗲🧡.

-1374 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀✌🏼. (𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝘀 !

-𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 & 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗹𝗶 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 ?

-𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 ?

-𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 ?

-𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 & 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀🧡 !

-𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗵(𝘀)🧡 !