"Because I love her okay." I finally form a sentence.

"Okay dude, you take your time and do what you think." Michael says to me. I roll my eyes.

An hour goes by of them playing fifa, and yelling at eachother. I don't think anyone had opened a beer yet. I was about to fall asleep when my phone rings. I groan, because I know it's Riley, no one else would call me.

"Hello?" I mumble.

I was surpried when I realized it was Luke, "Hey, uh Riley is here and she's crying. She was a total bitch to Andy," That's when I sit up so fast, my head starts to pound the boys look at me funny.

I stand up ready to leave, "Goddamit, not again. I'll be over soon." I say and hang up.

"Fuck!" I scream, taking in the misery that is my life.

"Who was that?" Calum asks.

"It was Luke, Riley went over to Andy's or something now she's crying. I need to go get her." Luke texts me that they are at Andy's apartment.

"Does anyone know where Andy's apartment is?" I say, stressing out. My anger is getting the best of me.

"I do" Michael says. Of fucking course he does.

"Let's go, we are taking Calum's car."

They don't say a word as we get in Calum's car. Calum goes fast on my account probably because he hasn't ever seen me this angry. I was angry because she did the same thing to Andy as she did to Peyton. I was angry because Andy didn't need any of Riley's bullshit with everything she's been through. I was angry because Michael is in no way to give me advice on my relationshop considering how his last one went. I was angry because I knew I had to say goodbye to the old Riley I knew and breakup with the new one she had become.

We finally arrive at Andy's with the help of Michael's instructions. I wait for no one as we exit the car. My anger building, I make my way to Andy's apartment. I knock twice on the door that Michael told me was her's. Austin answers the door, as much as that confused me as to why he was the one answering, I walk through anyways.

And there was Riley, sitting on the couch, crying. I stood there, waiting for her to notice me. As she looks up and sees me, her eyes light up. "Ashton! Baby!" She says and leaps off the couch. My glare turns stone cold as those words come out of her mouth.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I shout, finally not able to contain it. She backs off, probably because this is the first time she has seen me this angry for weeks.

I notice Luke and Andy walk into the room, and as they notice Michael there, Luke pulls Andy even closer to him. Riley tries grabbing my hand, while I was distracted by Luke and Andy. I pull my hand away, "This is the second time you have done this, what is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean second time?" Andy asks. If only she knew, if only everyone knew what had happened.

"She did the same thing she did to you to Payton. She yelled at her for no reason! Now Payton refuses to even talk to her, right Calum?" I ask him, already knowing I'm right. He nods.

Riley then consists to fight with me about how sorry she was, which I have heard thousands of time. I just fight back like usual, but this time none of her words actual mean anything to me, I already know that it's over. She can't do anything now.

As the others discuss matters that don't apply to me, I get tired of her and just want her to leave my sight. As she blabs on and blubbers on, I get sick of it, saying something I should have said so long ago, "No you know what! Fuck you! You have been trying to sabotage my friendships with all of my friends and I'm sick of it. We are over!" I didn't mention anything about everything else she has done to me, because simply it's none of anyone's business.

She ends up bursting out in tears again, making me roll my eyes. She says something about a ride home, "There's no way in hell I am." I mumble, taking her home is the last thing I'll do.

Calum agrees to thank god. I close my eyes, finally feeling a sense of sanity. After Calum and Riley leave, I decide to stay and see what's going to happen with Michael and Andy, just because I would probably beat Michael up if he laid a finger on her, not that Luke wouldn't do that first. But it was just nice to see that I wasn't the one in the middle of a fight.

Oh I forgot to tell Riley something:

To Riley: Please get your stuff out of my house by the time I get home or it will be in the front yard. Leave the key with Calum. Thanks.

--------------------------------------

WOW OKAY HI.

So I'm so so so so sorry for the month wait for this update, but I had exams and so many things were happening and I can honestly say it was the most stressful time of my life. I am actually glad that I took this long of a break because now I have more ideas for new stuff and everything and I just needed less stress I hope you understand.

So thank you so much for all the love I have gotten while I was gone, it really means a lot. And I'll probably upload the last one shot tomorrow because it will be short and also the introduction to revenge (WHICH IF YOU WANT TO DESIGN A BOOK COVER FOR IT MESSAGE ME) so yeah exciting.

hope you liked this update it took me awhile and this will actually kind of be an intro to the ashton spin off im doing so yeah cool stuff.

I hope you guys are doing okay???? I missed you guys, message me if you want to talk about random stuff I love talking to you.

(Not that you care but) Things I learned while I was gone:

1. I hate school

2. boys are stupid

3. i love sleep

so that basically sums that up, okay see you tomorrow love you.