I see him bump into Remi and cause him to fall onto his bottom softly. It wasn't much, but it still infuriated me.

"Ezra it does not...matter what you say at this moment now. Watch yourself and be careful of those around you." I sneer at him, causing him to look down. When he saw who he bumped into he didn't do anything about it.

"You aren't...even listening to me-."

"I am listening, but if you do anything in the manner that will hurt Remi then-."

"I wouldn't dare." He interrupts me instantly.

That's when he plops back down on the couch, glancing down at Remi. Remi looked up at him still from the ground. I don't know what was going on through his mind...and that made me nervous.

"It was...simply my body bumping into his. I wouldn't take it to heart." He mumbles under his breath.

He didn't understand why I was mad. If he was like this now then how would he be with the twins?

"I don't like you..." I tell him quietly, and he grins.

"As if that is much of a surprise."

"I don't like you...this side of you." I finish now, and he still had this sad grin on his face.

"You don't love me...do you?" He just questions me outright. My eyes divert onto Remi as he waits for me to say something.

Why did he have to do this conversation before a child?

"No...I don't. I don't think you know what love is." I tell him honestly.

Out of nowhere I saw all of the spirit in his eyes vanish. He wasn't angry anymore or anything...just looked dejected.

"You're right. Maybe I don't. I don't know what love is..." He croaks, and that's when Remi slapped his hands on Ezra's thighs.

I saw him shaking his head at him, wrapping his arms around Ezra's waist - tried to at least. His chin pressed to his chest and looked up at him...lovingly.

Ezra looked down at that and I saw him still look dejected.

"You do know love! You are loved too! I love you Ezra." He says his name for the first time, and immediately this rush I haven't seen for some time came to his face.

Even I was shocked that he said his name. It has always been 'cool man'...

"You love me...?"

"I love you." Remi says it again happily, and he gasps.

"Why...?" Ezra asks him and I could hear the tears in his throat. He was trying not to cry again...I could tell.

Remi hugged him more and leaned his head against his chest.

"I love you because you love mommy. I love you because you are nice. I love you because you gave me things and mommy said I not be too spoiled. I love you because you are funny. I love you because you feel like...my daddy. I love you because you make us both happy. You save me and mema, grandma...you're so cool!" He squeals at this point.

I see Ezra crying now. He was staring down at Remi and I saw his arms wrap around Remi. Hugging him close to his body, I saw how sweet he was being.

My eyes became watery from it. I wish I didn't have to become so emotional from it and at this point I wanted to blame the pregnancy; but I know I'd be lying.

I am bonded to Ezra.

Now that I know that I can't help but feel this pain. He's hurting...and I can feel it. When he heard Remi say he loved him I felt in the invigoration immediately - I saw it.