Raheenah knocked before entering the office,her boss was surprised to see her, he knows Raheenah too well and her laziness, she can't finish that work today.

"Miss Raheenah, are you heading home?"he asked not even looking at her.

"Yeah! It's already 4 and I have to go back home, I feel exhausted I will finish the work tomorrow morning in sha Allah."she stated and he was right she can't finish that work today.

"It's okay miss Raheenah, as long as you will come back tomorrow and finish the work I have no problem with that."he said and a wide smile escaped her lips, even though she he didn't approved of her leave, but at least he allowed her to go home and come back tomorrow.

"Goodbye sir." she bade him goodbye and made her way to the door when his voice halted her. "Wait.."

She stopped and turned to face him with a fake smile ' he is kinda waisting my time' she muttered under her breath. "sir."

"Come early tomorrow you and your team are going to interview Maryam Ibrahim soba she is the owner of the famous NGO in Abuja, so I think she needs to appear in tambari, so inform your team and get ready."

She have to interview someone tomorrow, she have a load of files in the office that she have to take care of tomorrow and now she have to come to work early tomorrow.

What a bad day...

"Okay sir."she helplessly agreed as she has no their choice. It's like a must for her to do it or else she will get fired and she don't want that.

She went out of the office, muttering some incoherent words ,she needs rest from this job but she is a journalist and she don't think that would happen anytime soon, she had thought that being a journalist was easy but now everything has changed to the extent that she even hate the job.

She entered her car, ignited the engine to life and drove back home. She arrived home after a 15 minutes drive, she noticed a very familiar car, which she definitely knows that is Ya ridwan's.

What is he doing here? she asked no one in particular but herself. She looked at her dressing, she was wearing a long sleeve Ankara gown that she got from the tailor last week, she wasn't wearing a veil and she knows ya ridwan very well. He will surely make a mole out of a molehill about her dressing.

"I'm going to get a scolding for sure from Ya Ridwan for, that's for sure."she harrumphed and groaned. "And I'm already angry at my boss,I can't handle Ya Ridwan today."

She huffed and picked up her bag from the front seat and got out of the car, she lazily walked to the front door and knocked.

Mariya was the one who opened the door for Raheenah, Mariya smiled at Raheenah.

Raheenah flashed Mariya a tiring and fake smile as she sauntered into the house. Raheenah threw her shoes as she was very tired and slumped down into the couch, forgetting that Ridwan was there.

"Mariya my food."she shouted and Mariya rushed to the kitchen to get the food.

Ridwan watched her as skeptically as she kept insulting no one in particular but her boss, he shook his head and cleared his throat.

Raheenah got startled a bit and looked up at the direction the voice came from. Her eyes landed on Ya ridwan looking at her and she felt so stupid for forgetting that he was there.

How could she be so forgetful

"You can't greet koh."he said, his husky voice echoing in her head.

As in,is this guy for real.

She felt the urge to roll her eyes at his bossy statement but chose not to, she is clearly not in the mood to mess with Ridwan.

"Ina wuni. Good afternoon."she greeted nevertheless and he only nodded.

She just greeted him and the best thing he could reply to her with is just a nod.

wow yaya wow...nice

"Where is your hijab?"he strike-d her with his bossy attitude and she raised her brows at him, questionably.

Why is he asking me this question,he is not my husband. Yeah, right!!!

"Why are you going out like this, you are a Muslim so behave like one."he scolded as he rolled his eyes and at the same time shaking his head.

She don't have a single thing to say to him right now, she just want food to get into her system as she was very hungry and get on her comfy bed.

"Aunty your food."Mariya announced with a tray in her hands which contains Raheenah's food.

"Take it to my room, I don't feel like eating here anymore, someone just came here to ruin my mood and he succeeded in doing that."she gnashes and said the last part looking at ridwan.

She was referring to him, and he knows that. "Go, what are you waiting for, take the food to my room I'm coming."

"Okay."Mariya nodded and left with the food.

He ignored what she did and said. "You didn't answer my question."

"Ya ridwan, please spare me for today, my boss ruined my mood and now you. At least let me have my food in peace."she blurted and left leaving a very angry ridwan.

Hello lovely people
How are you guys doing?
What's up😉

I haven't said that in awhile,whenever I say that then believe me I'm happy..

I don't know why but I'm happy...that's the kinda feeling I'm having now...

So even if you were angry,sad or something I really hope this chapter cheered you up,because writing this chapter made me so happy....

So then forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

And

Share

Ria