"Why? Is there's any problem, huh?"

She stayed silent.

"I don't want to ruin your relationship with Alice just because of me," she said in a serious tone.

"Tsk. Alam kong hindi mo ugaling manira ng relasyon kaya kampante ako,"

"Good,"

"Aria?"

"Hmm?"

"I miss you, I really do."

"I m-miss you too, B-bree," utal na sabi niya.

"Can you comeback to my arms again?" I asked.

"Kasasabi ko lang na ayaw ko manira ng relasyon."

"What if I break up with her? Will you  still accept me as your boyfriend?" I asked desperately.

"Brent?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you still love me?" She asked and I frozed.

I slightly nooded.

"How about her? You love her right?" I remain silent.

"Choose her, you silly!"

"But I love you,"

"Are you gonna break her heart just to be with me again?" She said.

Break her heart...

It's like an echo in my ears.

"Kaming mga babae ay parang mamahaling diamond, Once you broke it, mahirap ng buoin. Sorry can't change the story,"

"Aria—"

"I'm already a broken diamond. You once hurt me, you once broke an expensive diamond. Please don't do it again, okay?"

I stayed silent.

"Don't broke a diamond again. Don't lose her. She's too precious. You're too lucky to have her. Alice is your diamond so please take care and treasure her, huh?"

I just nodded.

"Let's drink," I said.

It's already 9pm and I can say that I'm already drunk.

"Hey, are you okay?" Aria asked.

"Hey! I don't fvcking know hahaha! I'm just fvcking using her! Ahh tangina!" I shouted.

"Can I sleep here? Okay na ako sa sofa, It's late na din kasi and I'm sleepy."

"Let's go babe!" And I carried her. Ihiniga ko siya sa kama ko at marahang hinalikan sa pisngi niya.

"Brent, mali 'to. I respect Alice."

"Fvck your respect!" Then I kissed her lips, I thought she'll push me away but she respond. Fvck! I miss this damn lips!"