Kabanata 22

Kabanata 22: Kaligayahan Niya

Brent Zamora's Point Of View

February 26, 12:37pm here in the mall. I'm going to meet Aria. We're having a small party in my appartment, I don't know why. I just agree to her besides I miss her damn much.

I'm here at the fastfood chain waiting for her. Aria.

"Isn't she coming?" I mumbled.

After a minutes, I saw her entering the fastfood chain.

God! She's so damn perfect with her white dress. She's so beautiful as always. I wonder if Alice will dress like her too.

Alice is an old fashion. She's too clingy but I admire her braveness. I don't know what I think about her. Do I like her? She's my girlfriend but... Nevermind.

"Hey, kanina ka pa ba dito?" Salubong ni Aria.

"Uh no, napaaga lang siguro. Let's go?"

She nodded.

"I wan't some ice cream, let's go buy first please?" Then she made a puppy eyes which makes her cute.

I nodded and kissed her forehead. Walang malisiya 'to, she's my ex. I mean, yeah! Ex girlfriend. If you're thinking that I'm wrong with my decision, I don't care. I won't avoid Aria. Why would I avoid her? Hindi naman masamang makipag kaibigan sa ex mo, bakit ko iiwasan ang taong minsan ng nagpasaya saakin? Tsk. Fvck that mindset.

"How's your relationship with her?" Aria suddenly asked.

"We're fine."

"I hope she wouldn't mind that we're hanging out," she said. I smiled.

"Alam niya na kasama kita, don't worry." I lied.

Alam kong magagalit or magseselos si Alice kapag nalaman niyang kasama ko si Aria. Kung ano-ano nanamang kadramahan ang sasabihin niya sa harap ko at sa huli ay magbabati naman kami, it's a boring relationship, actually. Ayoko lang siyang iwan dahil naaawa ako sakanya. Yes I admit that she's sweet. That'a all.

I'm still confuse with her personality. She's really cool, but what about her backgrounds? I mean I already met her family and some of her friends but how about her history? Yung buhay niya nung hindi niya pa ako kilala? I'm really that confuse that's  why I can't.... I can't tell if.... If I love her. Fuck! Alam kong mali ang maging girlfriend siya ng wala naman akong nararamdaman sakanya, it's just that I need her. That's all. I need her.

Cheater? No, I'm not.

"Where should I put this?" Tanong ni Aria na nag aayos ng mga pinamili.

"Ref." I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to invite some of your friends?" She asked again.

"Ayoko, gusto kitang masolo. Kidding."

"Silly! Let's start then,"

She open a can of beer for me at sat beside me. I hold her hand and placed my head on her shoulder.

"H-hey?"