Chapter 12: Land of the Free and Home of the Misunderstanding

"Alright who are you two?" the blonde asked trying to speed up the process.

"Uh, you don't know," Ladybug asked hoping that she could still get out of this.

"If she did, she wouldn't be asking you," the boy groaned and something about him was familiar to the two Parisians.

"Shut up and let me do this, dear Rao you're so stupid," the girl groaned. "Now who are you?" she asked eyes glowing red.

"We're fans and trying to become heroes like you guys," Chat said with cool confidence.

The blonde girl laughed a little and the boy just smiled. "Then you my friend are going to need a new costume cause there's already a crazy cat lady who like to kidnap my nephew for tea and you little lady are going to need to tone that down a little cause it's kind of obnoxious," she said pointing at the costumes making both of them blush.

"Don't mind her, this is Supergirl and I'm Flamebird cause Nightwing was already taken, that down there is our foster father, uncle, cousin and our little brother nephew. Our family is complicated but if you want to learn how to fight, now's your chance," the boy said smirking and the two ran off the roof and the Supers started calling things out to each other taking down Doomsday in a matter of seconds. The two from before, Superboy, and Robin came up to the roof.

"Didn't feel like helping?" Supergirl asked dusting off her skirt.

"You guys are such a well-oiled machine, we didn't want to get in the middle of that," Ladybug said nervously.

"Really cause the fight at Wayne Tower you caught Superboy when he fell out of the sky after a bomb exploded," Robin pointed out.

"Did that hurt?" Supergirl asked, looking him over.

"Kind of," Superboy said back, making Supergirl squeeze him.

"Next time you should really just go for it instead of hanging in the background, it's a lot more fun that way," Flamebird winked, flying off with Supergirl and Superboy to meet up with Superman.

Robin stared down Ladybug and Chat, not letting them go just yet. "Why are you here?" he asked and Chat gulped.

"We're here because Paris is quiet and we wanted a little adventure so we snuck on the plane that was coming with the students on it," Ladybug said and Chat took a sharp breath in and Robin nodded.

"Good to know, so you wouldn't happen to know Lila Rossi, I hear she talks about me a lot, perhaps if she's no longer dating that Damian guys we would be a good couple," Robin tested.

"Lila Rossi is a liar and has hurt more people than you can imagine, she makes our lives miserable and she can't be trusted," Ladybug blurted out and Robin just smirked.

"So you got on a plane looking like that to keep an eye on her I suppose?" Robin asked knowing that they got on that plane in normal clothes sitting there as Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"Y-yes," Ladybug knew that she was losing and a door went flying open and Jon was standing there with his father, brother, and aunt behind him all of them wearing glasses and dressed adorably casual. Jon adjusted his sweater and Kara did as well fixing the top of their button-ups. Clark adjusted his tie back to the center of his shirt and Conner looked down to make sure that his fly was actually up because last time it was embarrassing.

"What are you doing up here?" Clark asked, pulling his kids back in a false sense of security. Clark saw the way the cat boy looked over his son (not Connor that would be weird but Jon) and heard his heart rate go up.

"Clark, let the kids mingle. Be off the roof in five minutes otherwise, Perry will be up here and you don't want to deal with Perry again do you Robin?" Kara asked and Robin swan dived off the building. The Parisians followed and were soon back in the building in normal clothes as a family of five stood in front of them adjusting their clothes every few seconds like it was a tic that they had and their clothes didn't fit right.