Chapter eighteen: Nice one Zira

Zira POV

It's already morning..... Oh yeah what happened yesterday? I just remember that I just slept last night in the back of O////////O!!!!!!! He's right beside me...... I saw his arm ... It is bandaged .....I feel sorry for him .... He must had a hard time carrying me to Crystal's home. I want to touch his hand.........

"I'm sorry Richard..... I'll make it up to you"

Richard's POV

mmmmhhhhhhh.......... Is this a dream???? I wonder what is it this time? Why does my hand feels a bit warmer??? Anyway why is Eric over here? And why is Crystal over here? And more importantly....Why is Zira there?

 As I look at those three...I noticed that Zira is looking at me.....crying.....

I want to hear it ....I want to hear what's happening......

Don't go away!!! Zira

I woke up and I slowly opened my eyes. I wiped my eyes to see everything. .....Zira seems to be holding my hand...........

"ZIRA?"

"Good morning.....wah....WAH!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!" She slapped me in the face......

And

I

woke up again......

It seems that was all a dream...... Oh not again.....She's holding my hand ...... and this time she is awake!!! I need to close  my eyes!!! Wake up already!!!!!

1 ....

2....

3.....

I slowly opened my eyes and still she's still here...... I really have to be ready for my face cause I'm getting all red face.....

1....

2.....

3.......

Anytime now........

She's not slapping me...

I slowly opened my eyes..... I saw her looking at me with surprised eyes.Then she smiled at me and said  "Good morning"

What an angelic face......She's beautiful! I think I'm going to melt......

WAIT!!! What am I thinking?!

She's smiling at me and saying good morning and she's not hitting me....... I got to wake from this enchanting dream even though I like to stay.

I was trying to hit my face even though that I'm happy, but then she stopped me .She stared into my eyes with my her dazzling and mysterious eyes .

Then all of the sudden..... A sudden knock on the door is heard.

"Zira , Richard! are you okay?! You better not be flirting in there" Crystal screamed outside

"Are you crazy?!" I nervously and embarrassingly asked

"Yes , I'm crazy, didn't you know?"

"I know, but don't ever mention flirting to me"