Chapter 22: In the Past Part 2

Crystal's POV

"Too embarrassing!!!! " were the only things in my mind as I look at him in his brown eyes

"Well I do know that " then he smiled at me fully. Oh my gosh! I'll die because of the tingling inside my heart I'm so happy! Wait .....he knows? Well I guess it is obvious the whole time because of the stalker thing.

"Well then, Let's get to know each other  miss stalker"

"Yes?!"

Then days pass by and everyday is ultimate happiness. Every lunch , I get to be beside him He even joined the tennis club. When I asked why. He said "It was because of you"

Kyaaa!!!! And every time I go home, I get him to be walking beside me! It was like a fairy tale that got out of the television and became real itself. I  am so happy!

Days pass and it was like an everyday routine and I never get enough of this and I am still addicted in it. But somehow he was always talking to Zira. I felt an itchy feeling in my heart that keep saying "Don't look". But still I was stubborn to look away and continued to look away Every lunch and every time we go home, All he talks about is Zira and there are countless nights when I can't even sleep because nightmare that haunts me when I close my eyes. And I'm hurt because he doesn't even notice it.Then there was a day that I confront of Zira to talk about it.

"Zira, do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Eric! Everyday and every time I'm with him , You are the only topic he could ever think of"

"Crystal calm down...I don't even like the guy and why are you assuming?"

"Assuming? Ha! Big word! I can even tell you're lying right now"

"I don't know but I only see you being so childish and you're not even listening to me"

"Shut up! I don't like a liar like you and I am angry because I thought you're my best friend but now I only realize how much of a plastic  you are and goodbye to our friendship"

I was hurt .... Tears where falling down to the ground after they travelled through my face. I felt I might explode for  it.

Then I somehow I passed by a room . It was old and there were tiny cracks in the ceiling but still there were people inside it. And I heard his voice among it. I stopped and listened.

"Yah those girls are so tiring just like that pest named Crystal" I was surprised when Eric said that . I was a pest? He enduring it all the time.... How could that be

"Really.. according to the list of the girls you conquered.... Almost all of them like you except that girl you have been pestering around, what was her name again?"

"Zira ? Oh yeah! She's hard to crack but there will be a time that she will bow just to get me just like her idiot friend"

I was truly shocked by the things I heard...............I didn't realized that I was feeling fooled all along. Tears were falling down continuously and it was non-stop. I covered my mouth so I could get out of that place silently.

But then I realized again, that he wasn't a prince from a fairy tale and he was a monster.

I waited for a long time in that bridge.........In where I would meet up with him everyday but today it's different.

When he arrived , he smiled at me, I can't believe I fell for his mask. The mask where it was the reason why I can't see the real truth. I went straight to the question.

"Why did you fool every girl that fell for you"

"Oh You know!" then he laughed devilish .... and showed his true face

"Answer me"

" To tell you the truth I was kind of bored... and Every time I see a couple, I get pissed so I immediately thought of this plan of mine"

"What plan?"

"To get every girl bow to me and I would be the only one with the relationship and you were like a fool like they are all, Too easy " He laughed at me really hard but I didn't cry . And I was in rage. I thought of destroying every bone of his body and so I did

"Because your boredness , I became a fool that destroyed my own friendship"

I kicked him hard in his sensitive part and punch him in the face and kicked every part in his body and made him paralyzed . I was ruthless and I was merciless.... I was hurt every time I hurt him. I didn't know that I became so low and then I stopped before he even dies , I called an ambulance , and he was brought to a hospital of my fathers and  I said it to my father what I have done. He wasn't angry because he knows me, I wound't hurt a person if he didn't have an issue with me.

I didn't go to school for a week, the teacher often goes to our home trying me to go back. But I was afraid to show myself to Zira. Zira didn't do anything wrong, she even help me and didn't trust her for a liar. I was ashamed of myself because I was so stupid.

Then there was one day , a person entered the house . I didn't looked who because I was sure that it was my teacher but I was shocked to her voice, which is Zira.  I immediately opened my door and ran towards her.

"Why are you here? Did the teacher told you get me?"

"No. I went on my will"

"But....."

"No.. I am angry...... I forgave you..... I'm angry at them.... I know what they did.......Don't say sorry again..... I'm still your friend no matter what happens and no matter what you say , I won't listen"

I was surprised because she already answered my question and quite irritated because she didn't let me talk for more than 1 word.

"Let's go to school tomorrow okay? You have a lot of lessons to catch up"

I was touched because  she's not angry at me and I'm happy that she's still my bestfriend. Tomorrow came and every one welcome me... And my normal days continued to be normal