Chapter 24: Engagement of the Ice Princess

Author's Note

Okay , I was quite nervous because nobodies been commenting on this story so please! Silent readers!I need your opinion to improve the story , Thank you! Oh and if you please, like my page :D It's written in my profile :P

For the first time in forever! Arch's POV haha

Arch's POV

"Good morning" a person with the white hair greeted me as she walks toward me while holding the right hand of the my classmate. To show respect , I also greeted them.

"Good Morning Crystal and Eric, you two must be going along now" I sarcastically said as I look at Crystal with a grin.

"Yeah whatever, that was like 2 weeks ago right?" Then a creepy glare was shot at Eric. After giving him the creeps , Eric immediately calmed down and nodded slowly.

"And don't say that everyday as if you don't see us"

Yep.... I knew it all along..... In fact ... I wasn't surprised at all. I wasn't particularly in love with Crystal. I see her as a little sister of mine. I did noticed that she was comfortable being with me and from that I can see that she doesn't like guys and she doesn't want to do anything with except tease.

I was happy that she finally release a different smile. A smile that mixes with blush.

" Hey...." I jumped as I suddenly heard a surprising voice

"Sheesh.... What is it Paul? But before that, let me say this once, DON"T EVER SNEAK UP BEHIND ME!" I knew Paul since I saw him at the fan's party or something ..... the night where we saw Crystal unconscious at the gate. AH! Erase!

"Well I was wondering if you could come with me at a party, I doubt there's no one right here that could be at that party" he paused and looked around and gave me an invitation letter

"So come with me so I won't fell out of place at that place or whatever"

"Don't you want to invite your friends and classmates?I mean .... I only barely know you"

"Yeah I want to invite them but this party is a rich-only party so I kind of know that you're the only guy here that's quite calm and with good behavior and also rich"

"How about Zira? You know her right?"

"Yeah I did invite her.... but somehow .... she feels a little sick or something"

"So I guess I'm the only option for you huh?"

"Yup so come with me please????" He pleaded with his puppy eyes and I'm not going to buy it

"Yeah just don't ever do that again.... That Eyes"

"Yeah you got it, I'm going back to the classroom now"

"See you" He ran back to his classroom but before he vanished , he stopped and shouted

"If you want to know when is the day, look at the letter okay?"

Before I say anything, he continued to run and completely disappeared.

The party is the 5 days later.... Friday Night

The day passed and before I knew it, I'm going to school already. I guess I'm quite automatic. When I entered the classroom, I saw Crystal and Eric sitting to their seats and talking but they stopped the moment that I was noticed.

"Yo Class President" Crystal energetically said with a beaming smile

"Y..Yo"

When I approached and got a clear view of those two, I noticed a bruise on the face of Eric and a little scratch on the neck of Crystal.